ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stolen R14CUP

R14 CUP
I am not sure between pink with brown lip or brown with the insides of the turini being pink.

I am thinking silver tbh, OEM ftw.

R14 CUP
Right, I have the car back.

If anything good that comes out of all this happens is that I realise how much a superb car the cup is. I had a smile from cheek to cheek on the way home today.

My affection and love for the car has grown so so much for it. I can't wait to get her 100% right.
:D

Clio 172 ph2
Great result. Interesting thread too with a supprising ending!

I'd go silver for the wheels, black looks too chav.

Still wondering how they took it, to help the rest of us really. I'm guessing it either never got started or they had another set of keys...In which case they still have them!

Fiesta ST3
get a new alarm on it mate, well worth the investment, even if they have the key they will need to disarm the alarm to get it to start :)

R14 CUP
Ive got a cup splitter sorted for it, will be with me in a few days - cant be arsed the skoda one i have, they don't have the same profile as the Cup ones.

I aint 100% sure on the wheel situation, they will be staying as they are for the time being, and probably going to get redone in the same colour, as it does look amazing (IMO) in the anthracite.

RB One Eight Two
I have only just seen this thread and at first i was gutted for you. But good old CS saves the day. So glad you have her back :)