ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stolen R14CUP

Mini Cooper S
Clio Sport saves the day again!

What f**king morons would steal a car and leave it on the same plates!

Arctic 182 + yozza
good stuff. hopefully it comes back ok!

if it were me i'd be down there with a baseball bat to the guys head.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
that won't solve anything in the long run - remember the thief knows where the owner lives!!!!

I am gagging to see the outcome of this.

c6mby

ClioSport Club Member
realy hope you find the car and get it back in one peace, i had a car stolen years ago and its a horrible feeling.

regards
sam

172 Cup
Have you had any news from the Police? and more importantly have you got the Cup back? Hope you do pal good luck with it all.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
it won't be very high on their priority list tbh - Be careful of running the risk of the car driving away from the mentioned location.

time is of the essence.

Clio Sport saves the day again!

What f**king morons would steal a car and leave it on the same plates!

A mate of mine had his car stolen and found it a week later randomly a few streets away. Was left unlocked outside someones house.

He went back with the keys and took it back home.

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
f**k a Duck! thats impressive! GO CS! All I hope now mate is that the cars in perfect nick and you can get back to driving it around ASAP :)

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Personally, I'd be having it up for sale ASAP. I wouldnt want it back

Good job its been found though, and here's to hoping the light fingered f*****s get some decent punishment.

Time to get a snap off wheel if you keeping it eh?

Get a big f**k off alarm put on the car now :) Spotlamps on your driveway? CCTV?

These c***s know where you live and will quite easily take your car again since they got away with it so easily the first time. Just make it as hard as possible now

R14 CUP
Not sure tbh, on what it'll be recorded as. Apparently a rear wheel, is slightly curbed.

I don't know what to do, i will certainly have to see.

330i. E30 Touring.
What a lot of theives will do is steal it, park it somewhere quiet for a few days then come back once it's all quietened down a bit. (according to Waller and Flipper, lol)

Top marks to Marky!

LY 182
Glad you got it back mate and hope you spend time thinking about what you want to do and make the right decision for yourself.

S3 Sportback, Ninja
So basically your car is worth 1-2k less now? Id be pissed off if mine was stolen and then found tbh!

S3 Sportback, Ninja
Oh I see excellent news then. Not to put a dampner on it but i still wouldnt want it back knowing some little scrote has probally been thrashing the s**t out of it and god knows what else.

R14 CUP
A claim is in process, but obviously i aint been paid out or anything on it. So in theory should be all ok.

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
At the end of the day, if you link this thred to the listing when u sell it, it shows the whole story and that it shouldnt be classed as a normal "stolen & recovered" anyway... personally, if i bought the car and read this i would think nothing of it...

TrackCar & F30 330d
YAY, glad it has been found, i do hope its all fine and not been battered. At least its in one peice, fast cars usually get stolen and crashed :(

MINI FJCW
Brilliant news to have your car back mate, and also well done to the chap who spotted it! Need more people like this!