ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stolen R14CUP

R14 CUP
It was put up for sale yes, but i hadnt taken it back of the market - i couldnt bring myself to sell it.

172, BMW 120 Msport.
Not good at all. Where in mansfield was it taken from? il keep eyes and ears open.

172, BMW 120 Msport.
I bought my van off Everton street. Is there anything to spot it from others? Obviously number plate would have been changed, probably seats too. Iv seen a lot of these around Warsop recently. Il try have a closer look.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Sorry to hear that.

Im down South, but will keep an eye out for cup plates, just in case it's been travelling.

R14 CUP
It has bright yellow calipers, they have been painted within the last week.

It has a New Megane RS rear badge, Trophy Spoiler and recaro stickers in the rear quarter windows. Maybe a few things, that they may look over.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
wait I though clio's were next to impossible to nick without the keys? They must have towed it away?

Me too, they must have towed it somehow yeh.

Will either be broken or turned into someones track car imo

ITB BG 182
Nearly had a f**king heart attack this morning, seen a car just like yours with turinis and the front splitter, no stickers though. It was reg R4 CUP, can anyone do a reg check thing and make sure R4 CUP is for a clio?

Clio 182
pisses you off how people who cannot afford to buy parts have to steal other peoples property.

just hope karma gets them back by making those involved crash each of their cars, along with them having to lose every single finger and thumb.

ITB BG 182
I was driving to work this morning along the valley road in nottingham heading towards basford from arnold way, it would have been about 06:30 it joined the road behind me from hucknall road.
I might be getting it mixed with N4 CUP, f**k i hate driving half asleep and rushing me tits off getting to work.

Last edited:
  ITB BG 182
Sorry buddy, im not with it at the best of times. I will try an keep an eye functional and look for it.

I know its not much help but theres a few cars being lifted by tow type trucks. The posh estate up from me, some old boy watched (on his cctv after he woke up) his amg merc being lifted into the air and place on the back of a truck while he was asleep. tracker has been activated but nothing has shown up at all.

Last edited:
  ITB BG 182
You are a c**t anyway for thinking that i meant he watched it in his sleep, there are some picky people on this forum but you sir was taking the pee.
Last edited by john182rs; Today at 16:40. Reason: edited for the sake of budgie the berk

330i. E30 Touring.
sar·casm (sär
prime.gif
k
abreve.gif
z
lprime.gif
schwa.gif
m)
n. 1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
3. The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit1.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Jamie

Have a look round the local units/warehouses/Breakers

You never know, they have been known to be found before now.

Its obv rob to order, thats not opportunist

RB 197
Hi Jam, only just seen this thread dude. Absolutely truely gutted for you. Probably one of the cleanest Cups i've ever seen. Will also trawl Ebay etc for you, i know you will be doing same but every little helps.

On a lighter note, Williams rock, i miss mine.

Hope the cnuts get caught and sent to Iran to get their thieving hands cut off.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Guys I've just seen this car!

I know where it is and i've reported it to the police. Still in Mansfield and on the same plates!

Edit: Jamie i've just PM'd you the location.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
It looks fine but i didnt want to hang around too long as they were probably in the house.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Just on my lunch and spotted it. If i hear anymore then i'll update you all after work.

It's only about a mile or so from my house!!

Arctic 182 + yozza
go down there with some mates and confront him? alternatively call 999 to where the car is....surely???