ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Southend Meet...

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
im actually tempted to drive from southend to the halfway house, just so that i can for a bit of a drive :D
otherwise ill have got to southend before my cars warmed up! wheres the fun in that!!

AND Rob!
i asked before buy you ignored me (rude!)
i found that leather gator and window switch i was meant to bring to the bluewater pub meet,
do you still want them??

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
25 mins to greenhithe---

God that ph1 must be slow

S

Gives me time to get a cheeky double cheese burger ;)

But seriously, I thought it'd be better to allow some time for that bit so we're in the carpark waiting for the m25 guys etc.

Oh, and two last things, what are you coming in? And are you going to make mine look pretty Saturday day?

im actually tempted to drive from southend to the halfway house, just so that i can for a bit of a drive :D
otherwise ill have got to southend before my cars warmed up! wheres the fun in that!!

AND Rob!
i asked before buy you ignored me (rude!)
i found that leather gator and window switch i was meant to bring to the bluewater pub meet,
do you still want them??

Clio needs a good run mate, so why not!

On those bits, yesh please. :)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
okies dude, ill try to remember to put them in my car!

and yes it does need a good run!
though my lack of start motor might not earn me any friends :D

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
So details on times are Below. (These times are when we LEAVE each location, so be there before then!!!!)

Please take note that the times on this are the times the convoy will be leaving the place in question, if you're not here by that time, then you'll be making your own way.

We can't wait for everyone, if everyone is five minutes late, we'll be over an hour late at the other end.

Here:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&s...51.449822,0.122287&spn=0.003544,0.010568&z=17

Myself, Steve@Rsport, Smitchell and mitchlynch1981 meet at the Danson Entrance for the A2.

18:40

Here:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&s...,0.279872&sspn=0.003544,0.010568&ie=UTF8&z=17

Meet adam172, MikeB, Willdot and Dan'. Leave Greenhithe Mcdonalds (two minutes away from Bluewater shopping centre)

From here we drive on the m25, over the bridge etc towards the A127, we'll stop on the A127 at the Halfway House as it has a big car park and we'll meet.

19:10

Here:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=CM13%2B3LL&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Brentwood+CM13+3LL,+United+Kingdom&ll=51.579896,0.355554&spn=0.014134,0.042272&z=15&iwloc=A

This is where those from other locations join, M1 guys, A21 guys, anyone else. A127 at the Halfway House

Leave the halfway house and head for Southend with those who will have joined us elsewhere

Then straight onto Southend

We should be about 5-10 minutes late (i.e 7:40) but this way I've included a few more members.

I'm trying to get a convoy list going so I know who to expect and where...

Add your name to whatever location if I've missed you out:

A2 Entrance:

Rob
Steve@Rsport
Smitchell1
WILLIE
mitchlynch1981
one in a million

Greenhite Mcdonalds:

MikeB
adam172
Willdot
Dan'

Halfway House:

ScarySquirrel
Kele.B
Saner
Will.clio!
Matty_N
Hugo

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Rob where exactly are we meeting-

You have the danson entrace on the corner by crook log, the one half way up/down by the boat house or the one on the roundabout thats by the A2 with the little side slip road-

S

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
If you click the link Steve, there's an "A" in the road we're meeting. If you're coming from your place in Bexleyheath, drive down Danson Road until you get to the roundabout, then it's the first exit. That leads you straight onto the A2. I assume it's the one you use to go to Bluewater?

That road is normally quiet enough to be able to pull a few car's into without any real trouble. Especially on a Saturday night.

Washed the car last night, and it rained on my journey to work, ffs. POINTLESS.

Insignia SRi
Na this was last night when we were on the way out, and only for a week im moving win with the GF next monday into our own place lol

Storm Grey 200
May come to this, will be my first meet. Im closest to the mcdonalds meeting point so would go there

Almost had to drop out today, when changing my wheels etc I noticed my o/s track rod end was fooked (wheel seemed way too wobbly to just risk it) managed to get one and change it though, still need to wash my car, which I'll be hopefully be doing tomorrow morning :).

CLIO PH1 172
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu just spent about 5hours cleaning my car and sorting a few things and now it won't start :( I'm hoping it's just the bat so will try jumping it and maybe a new battery tomorrow, plus iv got work 830 - 2 tomorrow so I'm already rushing I hope I make it fingers crossed it's something simple !!

UR R26
Good choice of meeting point for me and willdot. I'm leaving at 3, so i'll be dead starving.

As for the car. It's still dirty and will be remaining that way ;)

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Looking forward to this one ... may meet you at Halfway house, I'm just next to Lakeside so you'll be basically coming past my house!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu just spent about 5hours cleaning my car and sorting a few things and now it won't start :( I'm hoping it's just the bat so will try jumping it and maybe a new battery tomorrow, plus iv got work 830 - 2 tomorrow so I'm already rushing I hope I make it fingers crossed it's something simple !!

no excuse mate, my starter motor is completely fubared and required a bump every time.
wont stop me from getting to this meet!! and i expect you to be there too ;) im sure people will lend a bump start if need be!

rob, add me to the halfway house meeting point, ill be there without fail!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
probs about 10-11
then head to lakeside to check out the cruise scene over there!

ahh i love satuday nights

CLIO PH1 172
Cars sorted now jump started it last night and it has been fine since see u all later !!! (it's dirty again though)

Looking for 182
Does anyone have a spare 19mm wheel bolt I could buy/borrow off them tonight? I was doing some bits to my car today and I've lost one! I don't have any spare and I just need one to keep me going until my new locking wheel nuts arrive.

Spanks