ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Southend Meet...

Looking for 182
Vauxhall inn in Tonbridge is nice and easy. Literally just off the A21 after it splits to dual carridge way

I was thinking there, but I couldn't remember the name of it. Very good idea.

Is it just Kele and I from down this way? Anyone else?

Would the plan be that I meet with people here, and then we drive to the next meet point, and so on? Also, what time do we have to be in Southend?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Erm the plan would be that we meet at points along the way and then finally just join up at the a127 meeting point, and all convoy down there together. I think that's the easiest way to do it.

I'm not 100% but I think it's Southend for around 8. I'd say get to the halfway house for around 7:15.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I'm not 100% but I think it's Southend for around 8. I'd say get to the halfway house for around 7:15.

I can't remember what time we'd said for this, but I should be able to join your convoy at some stage too - will confirm on the 22nd.

mk2 ph1 1.6 16v MTV
I come from nr Hastings so I can either meet u at the long layby just after tunbridge wells on the a21 after the bridge or I can meet u at the big esso at cross in hand as that's just as easy for me

Looking for 182
I come from nr Hastings so I can either meet u at the long layby just after tunbridge wells on the a21 after the bridge or I can meet u at the big esso at cross in hand as that's just as easy for me

Ahh, the Esso is perfect for me as I live in Punnetts Town, so is literally about 5 minutes away :)

Once all the times are sorted out we'll arrange a time to meet.

Nimbus 197
yeah Rob!! bloody woman!! yeah u will just have to wait till the next meet to see me!!! it's been so long!!!!!

Nimbus 197
hahaha no! I've never craashed it thank you rob!!!! only Smashed my splitter in the snow hitting a curb and kerbed the alloys!! so nothing unusual!!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
steve!!! Arrrg !! Sunday's are no good for me!!! only evening!! my car is in the same state as it was!!! haha

We'll do it on saturday then? ;)

yeah Rob!! bloody woman!! yeah u will just have to wait till the next meet to see me!!! it's been so long!!!!!

hahaha no! I've never craashed it thank you rob!!!! only Smashed my splitter in the snow hitting a curb and kerbed the alloys!! so nothing unusual!!

So many LULZ

Meg... The meet IS on a Saturday.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
<3 the humor

7:30 in Southend Meg, there's a convoy coming down the A21 if you want to join them, or you can meet at us at the halfway house on the A127

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Jeeebus woman, if you just read the relevant threads it'd be easier.

I'll PM you and the rest of my convoy members the details of it as soon as I've sorted it out. It's still over a week away, so we're cool.

Last edited:
  Looking for 182
May I ask what convoy etiquette is?

Are we allowed to try and make each other crash by ramming each other's rear end?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Only if I get to have a feel before any bumping goes on.

Convoy etiquette will be sensible driving, I don't expect anyone to sit bang on the limits, but iirc, there are average camera's down that way, so we'll probably be stuck with them for a while.

If anyone feels anyone is going to fast infront of them, just give them a quick flash (not boobs) and we'll slow up a bit.

If you want to have a bit of a laugh whatever, and it's not at the expense of other road users (i.e an empty bit of road), then that's completely up to you. Just don't go getting arrested for undertaking 50 car's one of which is a police car...

mk2 ph1 1.6 16v MTV
We are coming through tonbridge. do you know the lay-by on the A21 just after the bridge by the lake we could meet you in there?? ( if you know where I mean!)