ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Southend Meet...

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Who's making the (short) journey and from where?

It'd be nice to setup a few mini convoy's down, and it'd be good to see a decent turnout.

Name, location and rough route please, and we'll try setup something :)

1. Rob - Sidcup - A2 > M25 > A127

mk2 ph1 1.6 16v MTV
We could gather at Thurruck services if there was enough people that wanted too?

Looking for 182
I'm really tempted to go to this, and if there is a convoy I'm even more up from it.

2. ScarySquirrel - A21 > M25 > A127

Last edited:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
2. MikeB - Dartford - M25 > A127
3. ScarySquirrel - A21 > M25 > A127
4. TEG - Billericay - A127

I plan to organise meet points along the way for each individual that puts there name down. So yes, there will be a convoy, and it should be a laugh. Like an 8 car convoy pulling into TEG's drive will be even better ;)

Looking for 182
Sounds good to me. Will be great to meet some people as well as I've not been to a car meet before.

Oh, I'll be coming from Heatfield in East Sussex (through Tunbridge Wells and onto the A21).

CLIO PH1 172
5. adam172 -Dartford - M25 - A127

Corsa Van. Meh.
Think me and Matty_N are attending so could possibly convoy. We would I guess head from the Brentwood area so A127.

I'll be coming up from Dunstable, just outside luton.

6.Will.clio! - Dunstable M1 -M25 -A127

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I will hopefully attend- If I have a poxy Clio!!!!!

May have to buy something for the night-

Robsta can we convoy--- Cars that is not a love train--- Seeing as you can now see out of your headlights....

S

BMW M Lite
7 & 8. Matty_N & Hugo- Brentwood - A128 > A127

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Steve, if you can't convoy, I'll pick you up mate.

Right, so far this is what I'm thinking of:

From my house, myself and Steve@Rsport depart.

Drive to Greenhithe Mcdonalds (two seconds away from Bluewater shopping centre), meet adam172 and MikeB.

(at this point willdot and 'Dan can meet us at this Mcdonalds as it's just off the m25)

Drive on the m25, over the bridge etc towards the 127 (At this point we require a place to meet with more people (all those on the list), but I don't know the area, we need somewhere just off the m25)

Shoot down the m25 with our newly formed convoy, pull off at the turning for TEG's house, TEG, Danny and Sash meet us on his road and we'll get straight back on the 127

And onto southend

mk2 ph1 1.6 16v MTV
I'd say Thurruck services it's just off m25 It's just after the tunnel? Would someone be able to put my name on the list pls?? I'm on my phone and can't copy it for some reason?! I'll be going A21>M25>A127

Megane 225 F1
Seeing as we will be passing through you guys to get there, we shall join up with you en route ;)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
7 & 8. Matty_N & Hugo- Brentwood - A128 > A127
9. Kele.B A21 > M25 > A127

Kele, if you want you can meet up with scary squirrel and drive down with him?

It's just better than driving around on your own.

If I'm meeting up with the convoy it will most likely be on the A127, because it looks like I'm travelling the opposite way round the M25.

Thinking the porkers will have to come out of winter storage for this too. :)

Looking for 182
Kele, where abouts on the A21 will you be starting out at? I'll be joining around Tunbridge Wells (the big roundabout where you can go towards the M25, up to Pembury Hospital or down into the Industrial Estate (Cinema end).

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Sorted. Cheers for the heads up.

All members of my South East convoy, the meeting points are as follows

My house (for those local members that know me)

Greenhithe Mcdonalds - Members around Dartford etc

Halfway House A127

There will also be a A21 meeting point for those coming that way,(but you guys need to figure out where, as I don't know the area)

A ANIMAL
Don't forget to add yourself to the attendance list if you haven't already - http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?551751-Southend-Meet-Attendance-List/page2

Not sure about a meeting point for the A21. Probably somewhere around Tonbridge or something would be a good idea. Or perhaps in Tunbridge Wells, depends who else is this far down with me.

Vauxhall inn in Tonbridge is nice and easy. Literally just off the A21 after it splits to dual carridge way