ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South west sticker poll.

Which design do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Finally got my sticker printed :)
sws1.jpg

sws2.jpg

I got a few of these made up as well (in vinyl silver), have a few extra that I will put up for sale when I get the time.
rs1.jpg
rs2.jpg

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Can you do a 172 cup sticker for the sill? I'd love one!

Yes I could if enough people wanted them (would need at least 8 people to want them). I would hold off though for the moment as I have a different design being made up that you might like better.

Yes I could if enough people wanted them (would need at least 8 people to want them). I would hold off though for the moment as I have a different design being made up that you might like better.

Awesome! Do you have a rough price on it? I may way both designs as I change my mind a lot!

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I'm still waiting on a reply from Brian so I can confirm with N2G to make these as well :S

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
I'll pop mine on tomorrow, although it'll just be to add the 'South West' bit to the one I've already got lol.

Might be better if you replace the whole sticker if its the similar white one (not sure how well it will stick to another sticker if its overlaps).

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Waste of my sticker!!!! **** haha!

Dont mind if im honest, could always save it for the replacement