ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South west sticker poll.

Which design do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
This thread will be the one that decides the winner, the close date for this poll will be Sunday the 28th of April.

Good luck guys!

1.CSSW2.png

2.swlogo2.png

3.swlogo3.png

2 for me. Number three just looks like the standard cs sticker with south west popped on the end as and after thought.
1 is a bit Cornish Specific.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
You forgot to dot your i's in 2 and 3 :p

Well spotted. Its been corrected in the HQ versions that would go to print if either of them win.

swlogo2_HQ.png

swlogo3_HQ.png

PB Clio 172
Not that I use stickers on my cars but number 3 for me is the best. Number 2 can't really work as south west is Bristol and beyond

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
is the vote open to everyone then? I thought it was just the sw lot for some reason.

Hope the Trophy is still going ok jesus!

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Tbh I am torn between the more subtle looking one and the pasty!

I do love a good pasty tbh :)

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
I'm still waiting for you 20 mins later as well! Lol

Pipe down frilly knickers. Remember, I have your 182 wheels in the back of my Ph1, I'll sell them and buy a truckload of pasties!

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Pipe down frilly knickers. Remember, I have your 182 wheels in the back of my Ph1, I'll sell them and buy a truckload of pasties!

Someone will be getting a multiple yozza wake up call week if that happens!

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Wheres the tractor!?! lol

no 1 as it stands out much more
no 2 is ok, happily have it
no 3 is abit to conformist imo

@nyall - charge him intrest for not getting you one yet!

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
I might be getting a few (10 or 20) inside window versions printed. Spares will be going for free once they are done :) They will be white and effectivly replace your existing Cs sticker.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
And other ones I am waiting in N2G to confirm they will make them for us, hopefully early this week