ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South West RR Day

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Yeh the print outs are somewhat to be desired, but the outputs are pretty good nowadays imo. I know of a 172 that is going onto another rolling road soon which shall be interesting for comparison.
I was a little dubious about believing your 200bhp from there until mikes identical spec and identically timed engine made just 0.4 bhp more on Surrey, certainly made yours seem very believable then.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Lol, love this... almost 100hp difference between the 172 turbo and 182 NA! I really want a turbo!!! Was the turbo a strong runner before the turbo mods Chip?

Aaron182, was that one done after RSTuner? Its really smooth!

Will be very interesting what difference is shown on the day if you run the turbo Chip!

The engine in my turbo was a terrible one to start with, even had a dirty great score down the bore on one cylinder.
Mwm deliberately used a right snotty one as they wanted to prove even that could take the boost rather than having to rebuild every customers engine and put the price of the conversion right up.

it should do more this time now it's properly rebuilt.

LY 172
Yes that was after the RStuner. But before the dephaser pulley change.
Although car dosent feel right since its belt change.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Get it up to Danpl6 I dont think he charges much to check the cam timing.
Its just an hour or so's labour and a set of new bungs basically.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
I have used Carlton Garage in Exmouth, they were pretty good. Clarky_V6 (something like that) used to be on here a lot a few years back. Seemed like they knew what they were doing (in case Danlp6 is to far away).