ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South East Multi Location Photo Shoot 25th October

Nimbus 197
You'd better be kidding!!!

This looks like it could be a great turn out if everyone comes and a good selection of cars.

(Not to mention the chance to meet a lot more members :cool:)

Roooobooos... Im too busy.. soo not kidding.. lool... but yeh agree this should be a really gooood meet... x Haha but il see you 2moz x hehe x

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Oh i spose so... seen as you know it so well :eek: oh and btw we may be doubling back on ourselves anyway but hey your getting paid for it!!

Nimbus 197
Very wet and windy in Ashford. Hoping for a nice sunny dry day, weather forecast says so. Car needs a clean.

haha.. mine is totally covered in leafs.. n very dirrrrrty.. lol... car wash in the morning no point doing it now lool x x x:rasp:

RS200
on the piss tonight! hope i,ll be bothered to clean my car before i leave. After getting in it after work it looked like it had been in a sand storm then mixed with rain. it looks rough

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Just spent 4 hours washing the stealth wagon she looks gorgeous!!! Quick detailer will be on hand for tomorrow!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
You need to be coming to mine in the morning as my car is pure skank

Can't be bothered to wash it tbh

<3 u Sash ;)

sorry rossy ur on it own I ache like fcuk after doing mine yesterday can just about walk lolz! Will be up soon x

P.s weather is good blue sky and sun :)

Nimbus 197
i just did mine in the car wash lool.. love it... it is sooo gona get dirrty on the way over on the back roads tho x x

Nimbus 197
im off to work now.. sash il ring/text you if i have any problems.. BUT I WONT! lol see u all later x x x x

Black 197
Yep really enjoyed it !!

Cant wait to see the pics as they are gonna be wicked...

Shame Craig missed the food but we know Saw 6 was way more important lol ;)

We got some mad looks by people on the street, I suppose its not every day you see 10+ RS's storm by

3 Series touring
Great night,
Fair few of these pics looking good :)

Anyone for any sauces?
Ketchup,
Ketchup anyone,
Ketchup?