ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South East Multi Location Photo Shoot 25th October

3 Series touring
If there are some twisties I'm gonna be scared keeping up in lovely 8v!!

i know the feeling.... we can just look good at the back! lol, wonder how the 1.2 performs in the twisties at speed...dont think i wana find out!

Nimbus 197
i know the feeling.... we can just look good at the back! lol, wonder how the 1.2 performs in the twisties at speed...dont think i wana find out!

lol i dnt wanna be stuck in the middle of u2 lool.. joke.. we wont be going fast.. its dangerous in convoy.. PLUS its a SUNDAY.. THE SUNDAY DRIVERS WILL BE OUT AFTER A NICE AFTERNOOON SPOT OF LUNCH lol!!

3 Series touring
lol.. il have my digi cam haha x .. bennyboy... who is that in ur pic??
^^just seen that...Scene girls Thread FTW

would you prefer a picture of my dear self? its not a pretty sight i warn you!

plate was £400, not TO) bad when you consider how close it is to Ben L :)

Iceberg Ph1
Is anyone coming in a mk2 ph1 172 at all?

Man I hate Sundays (as already stated in the Hop Farm thread lol) Perhaps give TheEvilGiraffe a PM or something, he has a rather tasty Ph1.. Nearly as nice as mine :rasp:

Ok I lie.. Mine is rather tatty! lol

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Oh go on!! Yeah im gonna try and get nearly 1 of every model :)

**DONT FORGET THE CLOCKS GO BACK THE NIGHT BEFORE!!!**

3 Series touring
talking of pics...are we gonna be in the dark at like 5PM then?

just thought light levels might be something to bear in mind when thinking about the order of locations :)

CLIO PH1 172
iv now got a ph1 172 ?? havnt read the whole thread yet but i wonna go to a meet in it lol, so whats the deal were we going whys ther only a certain number of spaces??

sorry for all the questions il go read the thread proply lol

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
To begin with the numbers were limited because one of the places we're going space is limited.

I see no harm in a few more we may just have to do a re-shuffle during the stop.
Add your name to the list.

CLIO PH1 172
1. Sash
2. T5PHY
3. Megz
4. Richyygti
5. Timmyd
6. Matteh
7. cat171 (maybe)
8.Ben
9.Robbos
10.famguy

For those who are on the list if you cant make it then please replace your name with one from the reserve list and PM them to let them know.

Reserve list:
1. MT_R27
2.Adam1.4rt - (in ph1 172)

A ANIMAL
Out of interest, why only 10? It's not like we're going to attract 100's of people - and i just don't think we should really exclude anyone?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Yeah sure that'll be great :) I'll have to hide it outta shot but that'd be great. I get to practice my paint skills on those skirts before i do the colour coding! LOL!

Cheers Megz :) x

Nimbus 197
mine will be going thru the car wash i dont have time for washing it.. spent the whole day cleaning the bloody campus... has GONE now tho.. very sad.. got good money for it tho x x

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
1. Sash
2. T5PHY
3. Megz
4. Richyygti
5. Timmyd
6. Matteh
7. cat171 (maybe)
8.Ben
9.Robbos
10.famguy
11. MT_R27
12.Adam1.4rt - (in ph1 172)
13. Rossy197 (knows his place)

Clio 1970000000
Would love to come but can't make it this time. Will keep a look out for the next meet.

RS200
does everyone on here whos going already know each other or am i gunna be the loser in the corner with no friends? lol