ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Dec 14, 2014] Lets Race Simulator Session & Meet ~ 14/12/2014 (Lets Race)

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
I'll be home about 8PM - I'll PM all of you interested with payment information etc. Bank transfer would be easier - saves faffing about with Paypal but of course, if you can only do Paypal that's fine. I'll then book this in the morning tomorrow and give all the details (our slot etc).

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Sorry guys, just finalising a couple of bits with @LeeP86 who has been a big help organising this, so thank you.

Will have a PM over to you with all details as soon as he replies!

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
@Jeff simply , @LeeP86 , @BIGASH , @jaswalker24 - plan is to meet at the place at 5.45 on Sunday. We need to be in there for 6 for a 6.40 start. We can pay on the day, all please confirm you can do this though - they've trusted us enough to not require a deposit so I wouldn't want anyone to let them down. Tracks/cars can be picked there. Cheers, Lee

Arctic Blue 182
How did I miss this post ffs. This place is round the corner from me. Let me know if you are looking to go again!

.Joe

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini Clubman
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419714998.645181.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1419715011.928254.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1419715023.597583.jpg

Just back from my trip to Tokyo, they have these running initial D one hell a bit of fun :)