ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Dec 14, 2014] Lets Race Simulator Session & Meet ~ 14/12/2014 (Lets Race)

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
5oOsFx2.jpg

Date: 14.12.2014
Time: 18:00 (Session Start Time)
59/61 BRIGHTON ROAD
HORLEY
SURREY
RH6 7HJ

Hi guys - @LeeP86 got in contact with me earlier to let me know about this venue which I think will make a nice little get together before Christmas.
(I wasn't planning to organise too much before Christmas and wait until the new year)

It should also be fairly central for a lot of the South East lot.

Although where possible I will always try and find free events, especially so close to Christmas but this one, being the kind of meet it is, will cost £20 and I would prefer it to be paid upfront to either myself, @LeeP86 or perhaps as I haven't met a few of you we could ask @Sunglasses_Ron if he would be willing to accept payment.

This will get you 15 minute practise/qualifier, a 15 minute debrief and then a 15 minute race. (Can be extended if people are willing to pay more but that can be decided on the day.)
Plenty of cars to choose from including the newest Clio Cup AFAIK.

We would be looking for at 10 people to attend for this to go forward ~ This is a compulsory number.

There is a pub directly opposite if people wish to meet before hand and have a chat, something to eat and take some pictures.

RSVP/Discuss in this thread.

If you would like to book/have anything you would like to ask me personally, then please feel free to PM me. (I'll start taking pre-payments once we've got the numbers up a bit)

Cheers, Lee​

Last edited:
  Disco 3 &4 1993 mini
Shall we make a list of attendee's?

1. Leep86
2. Andy (Leep86 friend)

All over this can’t wait! Food would be good too (Hope you don’t mind that i’m not a local member)

1. Leep86
2. Andy (Leep86 friend)
3. Jaswalker24
4. Lee (Typhoon)
5. BIGASH (James)

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
All over this can’t wait! Food would be good too (Hope you don’t mind that i’m not a local member)

1. Leep86
2. Andy (Leep86 friend)
3. Jaswalker24
4. Lee (Typhoon)
5. BIGASH (James)
The more the merrier mate! Come along!

Disco 3 &4 1993 mini

1. Leep86
2. Andy (Leep86 friend)
3. Jaswalker24
4. Lee (Typhoon)
5. BIGASH (James)

Only need 5 more now!

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Just a little bump - looking to get this booked by the end of the month if possible!

Area doesn't matter - if you want to come along and are willing to commute from wherever then just scribble your name down!

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Do we have any more people wanting to attend or will it just be the 5 of us? We need to look to book this in the next day or so.

RenaultSport 172
Sorry guys I've not been well so don't want to commit to anything. It does look good though!

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Hi guys - I'm tagging you in here because you jotted your name down in the Surrey/East Sussex member list.

If you'd like to attend, scribble your name down - current attendance list is at the bottom.

I'm looking to have the ball rolling on bookings this Friday so let me know ASAP if possible please.

If you can't attend, don't worry - there will be plenty more meets in the new year and several different locations.

@Jeff simply
@ash172rs
@cRLParis
@dablyz
@LW93
@Kjp_172
@Zampi-gol
@JPD172
@shaunoms
@roryb
@MiseryStreak
@bastardized

---

1. Leep86
2. Andy (Leep86 friend)
3. Jaswalker24
4. Lee (Typhoon)
5. BIGASH (James)

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Easy location and cool idea, always wanted to check this place out!

1. Leep86
2. Andy (Leep86 friend)
3. Jaswalker24
4. Lee (Typhoon)
5. BIGASH (James)
6. Jeff simply

Disco 3 &4 1993 mini
If we want the sims to ourselves then they want £200 so at the moment it would be about £33 each

Clio 172 RS Ph1
If this goes ahead ill try drive along to meet u all and say hi but i cant say 100% so i wont be joining for the sims, i went for last years works xmas do it was great laugh