ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Nov 21, 2015] Let's Race (Horley, Surrey)

Looking to organise Let's Race in Brighton for Saturday November 21st. Some have done it before but for those who haven't it is a race sim but sat in a real car!

jajADd6.png

http://www.letsrace.co.uk

Looking to do the Race Experience which consists of:

• Sign In on Arrival
  • 15 minute Safety briefing
  • 15 minute Practice/Qualifying session
  • Telemetry Review with trained Race Instructor with pre race instruction
  • 15 minute Race with full Grid start
  • Podium Finish for top three drivers
We are looking at around £30 per person but I will need rough numbers by the 7th November in order to confirm prices.

Stick your name down if you're up for it!

joshr53

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini r53
Looking to organise Let's Race in Brighton for Saturday November 21st. Some have done it before but for those who haven't it is a race sim but sat in a real car!

jajADd6.png

• Sign In on Arrival
We are looking at around £30 per person but I will need rough numbers by the 7th November in order to confirm prices.

jajADd6.png

• Sign In on Arrival

Sounds good

Myself (Obviously)
@jaswalker24 - PAID
@Alistair14
@Typhoon
@joshpug1 - PAID
@Danmw
@midge

I have booked a space for each of us and paid the £33 each already, so if everyone could get me their £33 as soon as possible as I'm currently £200 odd out of pocket!

We are booked in for the 11:20 session and need to be there at 10:50.

Lastly, there may be 3 randoms in our session so we will need to reach an agreement with them as to what car / circuit we do.

Last edited:
You have confirmed me? i said 'should be able to make an appearance' !! i forgot about this and haven't checked if im at work on that day!

What time?

You doing anything after? if im working ill finish at 12-1ish, this place is quite literally 2 minutes from mine!

Clio 182
f**k sake, got to work today and they have put me on a training course tup norf! What a f**k up.
Can I pull out? Implications ect, can pay if needed ect ect sorry everyone!

Clio 182
Its a shame, i went there a few years back and did the f1 car, its an amazing simulation! Have fun!

MJClio

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
  Ph1 Clio 172
I can't be at this one, but went with a previous car club, it's brilliant there, have fun!