ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Dec 18, 2014] Scotland South Monthly Meet (Glasgow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Do you not think decathlon would be better to go to? Big car park and am guessing most people wont Christmas shop there.
Edinburgh meet?
This is now a glasgow meet for December
Genuinely don't have a clue where or what that is LOL! I'll go have a swatch of google maps and see. If it'll be quieter (and has nandos) it's probably a good shout.
This is as he is commenting on the OLD November meet.

Cosmo @ Silverburn.
Great place.

You been yet? Heard good things
Was jumping when i was in, but 1 hour wait was a bit off putting.

The one in Edinburgh is immense.
Looked it, just shame about the queue.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
@Dannyeff I thought you meant the one at The Fort after I had a look lol! That's not a bad shout though for Braehead, I was just thinking parking at Xscape is easier if we're going to go to Nandos. May just have to play it by ear and see where's quietest on the night.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
For actual f***s SAKE. Colleague now can't go to London on the 18th and 19th, guess who has been told to. f***s up my last day of work too, no going in with my board game like at school, gonna have to actually work for a living. Pissed off.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I won't be able to make this meet.

Mrs is out on the 18th at her works night and as the dog has have 1 operation with 3 different cuts all needing a lot of stitches so i can't leave her incase she chews at them

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Seeing as this is during the week and fairly local I might pop along to this one as won't be in the area again for a few years.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
I'm still hoping to make this but it depends if i get the Megane fixed in time, Hopefully my parts arrive this week so i can get it down to SWR to get sorted

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Don't know really mate. I'll probably have a scout about if I'm there early enough and put something up here. I'm thinking roughly round to the side of xscape car park that's nearest the river (if that makes sense)

Status
Not open for further replies.