ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South East Convoy CSS *UPDATED* (Southend location changed)

172cup
Re: South East Convoy CSS

any of you meeting at South Mimms have a torque wrench I could borrow
I swapped the wheels a while a ago and I'd like to get them checked before hitting the road
cheers

lrj

Clio II Ph1 1.4 16v

Meeting "lrj" at Southend

lrj
Jane
Grant89

@Grant89, you've seen the new location for the Southend start (Halfords car park at Rayleigh Weir, 7:15)

I'll ask for the info in the first post to be updated.

Milltek'd clio 182

i will be driving straight to thurruck people, i was originally meeting at the petrol station sidcup way, but got to do some early morning business ;)

any of you meeting at South Mimms have a torque wrench I could borrow
I swapped the wheels a while a ago and I'd like to get them checked before hitting the road
cheers

I have Al, not sure how reliable it is because its a cheapy but it lives in the boot... Just waiting on a new 19mm socket to be delivered as the previous one split, so hopefully that gets here by tomorrow :eek:

Think wheel bolts need to be torqued to circa 100Nm?!

Edit, not meeting initially at South Mimms, but will pass through from Sidcup then Thurrock I am guessing

CLIO Iceberg 172
are the meet times ok? are they early enough? if we leave thurrock at 8am there is no way we are getting to mimms for 8:20 its gonna be more like 8:45 with us all in convoy. and then its another hour and 45min from there to the motor centre we will be lucky to make it there for 11am?

any thoughts on this? i would have said at least another hr earlier???

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
No offence to you, but why are people always so hot on arriving bang on time??

It's going on all day, 99% of the time at "shows" people get bored, gates open at 10:30, I can drive really fast to make up half hour if it makes you happy?

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
No offence to you, but why are people always so hot on arriving bang on time??

It's going on all day, 99% of the time at "shows" people get bored, gates open at 10:30, I can drive really fast to make up half hour if it makes you happy?

Race?

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Meeting "lrj" at Southend at Halfords car park at Rayleigh Weir at 7:15

lrj
Jane
Grant89

Meeting "Rob" at Blendon Petrol Station at 7:30

Rob
Steve@Rsport
One In A Million
Wick

Thurrock at 8:00

lrj
Klloyd89
Scrooge
twizted
Reecey
Steph.
NeilC172
Vickyx
Togusa
Jane
G3 NYX
Grant89

South Mimms at 8:30

Dr Jekyll
-J-
Stunty
nightrider renault
markkram
italian job
Domsclio182

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I'll lend you a Sat Nav. I won't lead though I don't want to cover everyone in soot.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
ive got a tom tom, but hate leading as i still take wrong turnings. if you need to borrow it rob, its yours.

comes equipped with basildon joe, mr t and knight riders KITT voice just for your pleasure

172cup

I have Al, not sure how reliable it is because its a cheapy but it lives in the boot... Just waiting on a new 19mm socket to be delivered as the previous one split, so hopefully that gets here by tomorrow :eek:

Think wheel bolts need to be torqued to circa 100Nm?!

Edit, not meeting initially at South Mimms, but will pass through from Sidcup then Thurrock I am guessing

I remember tightening them at 100Nm but I was sure about the correct torque, I'd double check it though. cheers

i got a breaker bar i carry in my boot. 19mm socket ok?

that will do as well. thanks!

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
i'll clean it up for you then dom ;)

Cool,have fitted a few goodies to mine recently,something for you to look at too;)

I am trying to get a few more peeps from my area to come down as well,don't know what it is about the east of England lot seem to be a bit :boring:,no offence intended :D

I also have sat nav,don't mind leading from south mimms,but I do have a yozza decat,so maybe I should sit at the back lol

Also will try and fix my camera on my headrest to get some rolling vids on the motorway:cool:

Gayboys.

Are you going via the A41 or round to M25 to the M40?

Just so you all know there is average speed cameras from South Mimms to Watford.

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
I have one spare ticket that I will bring with me,will give to the best looking clio without a ticket for free,I am nice like that.

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Nothing is as good looking as a nice Clio,well maybe I am lol,better hope that TT is something special or you will be paying:D

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC

Yours isn't caged by any chance is it? I passed a mint one on my way to work last week in my mates Leon Cupra R, saw it come on at Rayleigh Weir aswell so makes sense lol?

Yeah it has a red Clio cup rollcage, black wheels

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Fine by me Steve, what are you bringing anyway?

Clio V6 in the workshop, megane is going- so I will surprise you....

People, ive been to a few meets +20 odd people, can everyone make the effort to get petrol the night before or before everyone meets up at thurrock / south mimms, there is nothing worse than delaying the whole group for 30 mins while 15 people queue up at the pumps & tills & then pi$$ about buying sweets in the shop....

S

Iain C

ClioSport Club Member

People, ive been to a few meets +20 odd people, can everyone make the effort to get petrol the night before or before everyone meets up at thurrock / south mimms, there is nothing worse than delaying the whole group for 30 mins while 15 people queue up at the pumps & tills & then pi$$ about buying sweets in the shop....

S

lol true

Now Sold :-(

S

This.....Please :coffee:

Meeting "lrj" at Southend at Halfords car park at Rayleigh Weir at 7:15

lrj
Jane
Grant89

Meeting "Rob" at Blendon Petrol Station at 7:30

Rob
Steve@Rsport
One In A Million
Wick

Thurrock at 8:00