ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South East Convoy CSS *UPDATED* (Southend location changed)

Megane GT
Re: South East Convoy CSS

Meeting "lrj" at Southend

lrj
Jane

Meeting "Rob" at Blendon Petrol Station

Rob
Steve@Rsport
One In A Million
Wick

Thurrock

lrj
Klloyd89
Scrooge
twizted
Reecey
Steph.
NeilC172
Vickyx
Togusa
Jane

South Mimms

Dr Jekyll
-J-
Stunty
nightrider renault

I am stocking up for this journey! :)

Megane GT

I am too :) or I end up missing junctions . . . yes my reactions are THAT slow :eek:

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-

Halfords 489 Blackfen Road, Sidcup, Kent, DA15 9NP

Shell is opposite

Steve

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo

Fine.

lrj
Jane

Rob
Steve@Rsport
One In A Million
Wick

Thurrock

lrj
Klloyd89
Scrooge
twizted
Reecey
Steph.
NeilC172
Vickyx
Togusa
Jane
G3 NYX

South Mimms

Dr Jekyll
-J-
Stunty
nightrider renault

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC

I've just bought my ticket, as i live in Thundersley i can meet peeps at Thurrock services or time it just right to meet up along the way with the Southend people

Now Sold :-(

lrj
Jane

Rob
Steve@Rsport
One In A Million
Wick

Thurrock

lrj
Klloyd89
Scrooge
twizted
Reecey
Steph.
NeilC172
Vickyx
Togusa
Jane
G3 NYX

South Mimms

Dr Jekyll
-J-
Stunty
nightrider renault
markkram

172cup

lrj
Jane

Rob
Steve@Rsport
One In A Million
Wick

Thurrock

lrj
Klloyd89
Scrooge
twizted
Reecey
Steph.
NeilC172
Vickyx
Togusa
Jane
G3 NYX

South Mimms

Dr Jekyll
-J-
Stunty
nightrider renault
markkram
italian job

Megane GT

I've just bought my ticket, as i live in Thundersley i can meet peeps at Thurrock services or time it just right to meet up along the way with the Southend people

I tell you what :) shall we meet at Halfords opposite Sainsburys? And Ill ask lrj to meet us there too as Im actually staying in Thundersley that night anyway so it would make more sense than driving all the way back to southend when we're right by the A127 :D

MG ZR 1.8
G3 NYX and myself are convoying from tunbridge wells! Meeting at 6:45 and mcdonalds drive through in the industrial estate ... Anyone else coming from the area???

lrj

Clio II Ph1 1.4 16v

I tell you what :) shall we meet at Halfords opposite Sainsburys? And Ill ask lrj to meet us there too as Im actually staying in Thundersley that night anyway so it would make more sense than driving all the way back to southend when we're right by the A127 :D

Is that at Rayleigh Weir? I can meet you there. As it's closer to Thurrock, do you want to meet slightly later, about 7:15?

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo

G3 NYX and myself are convoying from tunbridge wells! Meeting at 6:45 and mcdonalds drive through in the industrial estate ... Anyone else coming from the area???

Non-sport convoy FTW!

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC

Spot on! I live just round the corner so yeah happy to meet at Halfords :D

Megane GT

Is that at Rayleigh Weir? I can meet you there. As it's closer to Thurrock, do you want to meet slightly later, about 7:15?

Yeah! I dont know what time we were supposed to be meeting, that still sounds disgustingly early, but yeah thats fine. :) What time have we got to be at Thurrock services?

Ricardos - s'all good :approve: what colour is your 172?

Megane GT

Ok thank you! :) That should be plenty of time then aslong as none of us are late :eek:

Clio Sport 172 Ph1

anyone wanna fit my lowering springs for me???? well cant be bothered, but need it sittin right for saturday!!!

So Ive not got a ticket due to hanging on too late for various reasons. Hoping to come along though. Going to try and join up the SE convoy and get ma tickets there. Looking forward to it!

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup

Change of plan, looks like Stunty and I will be going stright up the M40 rather than tracking back to South Mimms and then round M25

So Ive not got a ticket due to hanging on too late for various reasons. Hoping to come along though. Going to try and join up the SE convoy and get ma tickets there. Looking forward to it!

Would be good to see you there Tom! Haven't bumped into you and the cup since Supercar Saturday! Sidcup meet?

Yeah gonna be uber tired but looking forward to it, the cups looking clean if I do say so these days! (bit of tyre shine does wonders lol) Where you meeting Sam, the petrol station? I think the Pstation and Thurrock are equal distances from me so not really sure whats the best bet!?

Meet us at the petrol station Sam?

Of course! I don't function without Vpower in the morning :clown:

Yeah gonna be uber tired but looking forward to it, the cups looking clean if I do say so these days! (bit of tyre shine does wonders lol) Where you meeting Sam, the petrol station? I think the Pstation and Thurrock are equal distances from me so not really sure whats the best bet!?

If your coming up from surrey you technically pass the Shell at Blendon first, although this will require you to come down the A2 and then double back on yourself to get back to the M25, so Thurrock may be easier for you?!

182 track, Mk7 ST

lrj
Jane
Grant89

Rob*
Steve@Rsport
One In A Million
Wick

Thurrock

lrj
Klloyd89
Scrooge
twizted
Reecey
Steph.
NeilC172
Vickyx
Togusa
Jane
G3 NYX
Grant89

South Mimms

Dr Jekyll
-J-
Stunty
nightrider renault
markkram
italian job

182 track, Mk7 ST

Jane, my clio is white

Yours isn't caged by any chance is it? I passed a mint one on my way to work last week in my mates Leon Cupra R, saw it come on at Rayleigh Weir aswell so makes sense lol?

Clio Sport 172 Ph1

think i've seen that around the basildon area, looks like a mint track car!

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo

At Thurrock I want you all to tell me how awesome my Clio is please!