ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South East - Christmas meal and drinks! Saturday 3rd December @ 5pm!

AK

M240i
Breath in some clean Scottish air and speak to people who understand me whilst w**king over square sausage and covering myself in Irn Bru.

Bliss.

Megane 225 F1
Breath in some clean Scottish air and speak to people who understand me whilst w**king over square sausage and covering myself in Irn Bru.

Bliss.

Your accent has slightly got better. As soon as you come back after Christmas, it will be near impossible to understand you again.

SG9 Forester STi
1. Vickyx - Roast Paid
2. Scrooge - Roast Paid
3. Tom - Sorted
4. .Luke. Paid
5. Ian & Suzanne Roast Paid
6. Brian - Roast Paid
7. Jane - Roast Paid
8. Tyler - Roast Paid
9. Dr Jekyll - roast Paid
10. E11OOT - Roast Paid
11.Goodj Paid
12. Ben_r1 Paid
13. lrj, Roast Paid
14. TOGUSA -Paid

Guest appearance :rasp:.

SG9 Forester STi
Menu will be PM'd out to all this evening.

** I'm not going to spend ages typing up the regular pub menu (just the xmas 3 course one) but if you don't fancy a roast send me a quick message and I'll sort something out for you.

:)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Should be good, I've given Craig/cat171 the details too, so hopefully he makes an appearance too

Megane GT
Alot closer to you than to southend! I live in Leigh. Literally just near the broadway :) whys that?

Megane GT
Hahaha. Well we'll see about that!

Oh and what time is everyone actually getting there? I know youve said 5 but you know how it is!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Oh and what time is everyone actually getting there? I know youve said 5 but you know how it is!

^ THIS

Do we need to be there ready to sit and eat for 5? Craig would like to know..

SG9 Forester STi
^ THIS

Do we need to be there ready to sit and eat for 5? Craig would like to know..

I was planning on getting there around 4.45pm just to make sure I'm not late as the idea is to arrive at 5 and then be seated straight away.