ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South East - Christmas meal and drinks! Saturday 3rd December @ 5pm!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'll try to be on time tonight, my brother borrowed my sat nav a few weeks back and hasn't given it back yet.

See you all later.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
That'll be 2 of us then Tom. Just before I leave, is it next to the 'Jet' petrol station? Can't spot the pub on google maps.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Good night! Nice to see y'all.

Apologies to those who I didn't say hello to. I'm not very good with names. But you all seemed lovely.

Last edited:

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
It was a good night, I enjoyed the aunt Bessie potatos(not) and meeting the admin.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I liked the dercorations and gypo's tonight.

Cheers all. Nice to meet a few more of you.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Well I didn't get lost, which is a bonus. Was fine thanks mate, the M25 is such a **** atm though - the avg speed camera's are actually painful.

Sarrrrfend any good Tyler?

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
nice to see everyone, perhaps we can meet in a couple of weeks say the 17th and go for a blast and find a chippy or this chinese buffet in southend, ask mark to bring his camera along:race: cu soon

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Not a bad turnout, but WHAT a venue. :dead:

Tyler, sorry I had no idea that was you or I'd have said hi !!

Scrooge, thanks for the veg flavoured fart :quiet:

Luke, nice to meet you at last !

Megane GT
nice to see everyone, perhaps we can meet in a couple of weeks say the 17th and go for a blast and find a chippy or this chinese buffet in southend, ask mark to bring his camera along:race: cu soon

Yeah sounds good, would be nice to get a couple of pics of me car :)

So who had a go on Jane this time?

You say that as though it's a regular thing Will. Its not, so shut your pie hole!

Your honorary SE membership has expired through lack of use. Get off this section, hippy.

FLOL.

Good night, nice to see you all again even though I didnt get a chance to talk to everyone.
And thanks for bringing the sticker Brian :D Ill put it on after work.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
big thank you to vicky for arranging everything, venue was easy to get too and not expensive, shame more members dont make the effort.

Listerine & Poledo
Pikeys?
Tom enhancing his vocabulary?
Aunt Bessie spuds?

Good god, what did I miss!

Damn you work!

SG9 Forester STi
Lol my apologies for the venue. It was very easy to book and the staff made it simple to get together.

I've already decided on next years venue so don't worry we won't be feasting on aunt bessie cookbook contents next time around.

Thanks to everyone who made the effort to come along, it was good to see everyone as usual! :D