ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South East - Christmas meal and drinks! Saturday 3rd December @ 5pm!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Okay things have got a bit rapey in here :S. On topic, I have received the menus and when I feel a little less dead I'll type them out.

He doesn't know about CS? Or ex?

Dont worry its only banter :)

Enjoy the meal-

S

Megane GT
Hahaha, what do you think!!?? He was really upset and angry about that post and the following comments, and I just laughed at him, such a douche! :approve: you coming will?

Listerine & Poledo
Some designated driver action would have probably been handy but never mind.
shoulda woulda coulda

Megane 225 F1
LOL Jane. Was he your boyfriend? Or was he just a queer trying to look cool?

I'm hopefully coming. Someone will need to put me up for the night. It all depends on weather I go see my mate at uni that weekend or the weekend after.

AK

M240i

I'm hopefully coming. Someone will need to put me up for the night. It all depends on weather I go see my mate at uni that weekend or the weekend after.

It'll rain.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Oh, why not?

Live miles away, unfortunately!

Should be a good night though, if any of you fecks live close by or on route to Reading I can give some lifts back too. Just don't be sick in my car.

UR R26

You don't have any mates.

Megane GT

Ahh William you can stay at mine if yah like babe :) have to be out before 10 though, i have work. And yeah he was until yesterday! Lol.