ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South East - Christmas meal and drinks! Saturday 3rd December @ 5pm!

Listerine & Poledo
This got completely out of hand.

aside from Scrooge, who obviously appears to be in a hand.... so to speak.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I dunno, you tell me, I couldnt exactly find anything down there . . .

Sorry it doesnt quite make it to my knee anywore-

It couldnt be that bad as you invited me to CSS a few weeks after....... where I do believe the people in the neighbouring tent got the hump with the loud slapping noises around 3AM

S

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
It wasn't just the slapping noises Steve, it was you squealing and saying 'harder, harder'.

Listerine & Poledo
Cheers Tyler, but unless there's going to be a parafin fly-by on Dale Farm, I'd rather avoid Basildon like the .....really nice place..... it is

Megane GT
Sorry it doesnt quite make it to my knee anywore-

It couldnt be that bad as you invited me to CSS a few weeks after....... where I do believe the people in the neighbouring tent got the hump with the loud slapping noises around 3AM

S

That was CSS r****d. And I believe you invited me . . . tent pass

anyone fancy getting a cab to Bas-Vegas after the pub, then if people want can stay in the travel lodge or premier inn next door.

I wont be going on the off chance of bumping into the bf if hes out.

It wasn't just the slapping noises Steve, it was you squealing and saying 'harder, harder'.

Lol. He deserved a good beating :approve:

SG9 Forester STi
Okay things have got a bit rapey in here :S. On topic, I have received the menus and when I feel a little less dead I'll type them out.

I wont be going on the off chance of bumping into the bf if hes out.

He doesn't know about CS? Or ex?

Megane GT
Okay things have got a bit rapey in here :S. On topic, I have received the menus and when I feel a little less dead I'll type them out.

He doesn't know about CS? Or ex?

Oh wicked, how many different options are there for food?

He knows about CS and hates everyone and everything about it. And ex yes but doesnt ever want to hear anything about. Hes met exes before and nearly beat one of them up. Id rather avoid the confrontation. :rolleyes:

SG9 Forester STi

He knows about CS and hates everyone and everything about it. And ex yes but doesnt ever want to hear anything about. Hes met exes before and nearly beat one of them up. Id rather avoid the confrontation. :rolleyes:

Oof I couldn't have that. Sod getting someone crap out of your life and then still having to arrange things around not seeing them to avoid trouble. Bad times.

Erm, the usual roast type meats and for the Mace type person (lol) there is a salmon option. Also for those who don't like roast dinners there is the usual pub grub menu. I'll send out a PM asking everyone to choose what they'd like and let me know.

Megane GT
NO! You have it wrong, Im still with him . . . just. lol.

Ah ok, sounds good then. Should be a laugh this!

Megane 225 F1

I'm going to spam your facebook with sex comments <3