ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

someone crashed into my car

BMW
got back to my car after work today to be greeted with this:

pictures:

IMG_0255.gif

IMG_0258.gif

IMG_0262.gif

IMG_0263.gif

the pictures dont really capture the damage.. the car is too shiny for it to show up on the black car.. but its the best i can do for the time being.. like i said.. its worse then it looks:(

they have scraped the alloy and the front wing
cant believe it :(

Barge
Know anyone local to you who is handy with a machine polisher? They might be able to cut that back a bit.

Although if it's down to the primer it'll need a touch up, but it's worth a go before investigating the repair bill.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Shame. Alot of c***s about these days. Probably scared of their premium going up :(

M135i
Unlucky mate.

Really feel for you as the same happened to me a few months back.

However, in my case they actually left a note! So was all sorted by insurance in the end. No such luck for you I take it?

BMW
Unlucky mate.

Really feel for you as the same happened to me a few months back.

However, in my case they actually left a note! So was all sorted by insurance in the end. No such luck for you I take it?

Luckily they did leave a note.

I called the number but got no answer.

Finally got an answer later on and ive spoken to the woman... i then spoke to her husband, the woman has extreme postnatal depression so couldnt handle the convosation.
he was a nice guy and has agreed to pay for it. thank god!

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
I remember a while back my next door neighbour had a similar incident, clipped the car at the end of the road... His mistake was not leaving a note as his car was yellow... The only one in the street >.< Needless to say he was confronted.

M135i
Good to hear!

In this day and age, when you hear stories like this, you just automatically assume they drove off without leaving a note! Faith in humanity restored!