ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Side repeaters

Use a flat blade screwdriver. Its easy peasy - there are two small holes each side of the lens, which you stick your screwdriver in to release the lens.

Audi S3 225

and remember its illegal to leave the white bulbs in, u should replace the bulbs with the orange ones that should have come with ur set. But then again ive had the white bulbs in for ages now and the old bill still aint pulled me over! Oh ya thats another thing, will I pass my MOT with white bulbs?

Thanx, yeah I got the orange bulbs.. I did see a web site that sold silver coloured bulbs that flashed orange, cant find it again, typical!!

<A name=a143>Philips Silver Vision Indicator Bulbs

Philips Silver Vision Indicator bulbs.....The special silver finish puts an end to that fried egg look through clear indicators, bulb is orange when lit. Can be modified to fit most cars.....(10 minutes with a small file!!! )

http://www.speeding.co.uk/cgi-bin/tellme1.cgi?a143 face=Arial color=#0000ff Click Here to tell a friend about this product

£18.99
found em..

www.speeding.co.uk

cheaper at powerbulbs mate and i think there might be club discount not sure also they are for you headlamps not your side repeaters

They had them for both headlights and repeaters, not gonna spend that kinda money on a set of bulbs tho. Thanx for your help guys

Viv :)

Just fitted some clear side repeaters...did exactly as you said Thanx Ben. Look great!!!!!!! the fitting took 5mins, as you said, but the realisation that I had to cut off a bit of plastic from them took a bit longer..."dont need to do anything to the car" they said at the shop...forgot to mention the Clio spercific repeaters needed chopping....Doh!! next time Ill know to ask about the part as well as the car!!!!!!!! :eek: