ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

September Photography Competition

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Augusts winning entry by Wick:

6050469627_024b1463c4_z.jpg

For this month we have the following theme:

Out of place...

Entries close last day of September.

The Rules:

- Post a maximum of 3 images at one time, you can come back with more pics if you have tried something different, but please stick to 3 pics max each time.

- You must flag one image as your entry, feel free to repost your chosen image towards the end of the comp with 'entry' above it, this will be placed into a new thread at the end of the alloted time for people to vote on. Only images with entry clearly written above or below it will be accepted.

- Try to keep posted images to a max of around 800px wide.

- No rules on photoshop use etc, but this is first and foremost a photography contest, not a photoshop contest.

- All images entered must be taken within the dates of the competition specified above.

- If you want to change your entry, you MUST PM me before the closing date.

- If you haven't followed the above rules don't come moaning when your picture isn't in the voting thread.

The Winner will choose the next subject for October and win a special ClioSport.net goody bag!

Good luck !!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Fair play to Wick - I loved the idea/madness/imagination behind that photo :)

Good choice of theme too, should be comical!

2.2 bar shed.
Annoyingly I dont have the gear I need to do what I want, which tbh is pretty unusual as normally my talent lets me down first!

RIP Dan
We don't want to show our hands too early.

Far too many good photogs on here who can look at an idea and make it awesome.

I'm not one of them.

"Navy" N17 TWO
I have one or two in mind, haven't had a chance to put them in front of a lens yet though lol

GR7

Shiny red R32
Can I please enter your competition? I think the pic fits the category as washing lines are usually in a back garden!

1WASHINGLINE850size.jpg

Fiesta ST-3
LOL If I'm honest I think its a terrible topic and really couldn't be arsed to get out and do something.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
The winning shot will be of ryanhavanananana in a Mensa meeting.

Like that Scott, having fun with the macro mate?

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Jesus that fox is scary looking :dapprove:. Nice pic though so it is.

Liking that one Scott, made me laugh a little cause it looks like he's thinking "Wtf.. I must be at the wrong meeting."

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
I have, it was funny as feck. Loved the little stories lol.

Seen the Airshow pics mate, cracking.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Like that one Scott.

I had a similar idea but not with lego.

Might have to try something else now though...

RIP Dan
Like that one Scott.

I had a similar idea but not with lego.

Might have to try something else now though...

I think that lots of the entries are going to be similar to this mate, just do it. Mine is too, may rethink but in fairness unless someone very clever who thinks outside the box comes in then the entries will be samey.