ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish Rolling Road - At Falkland

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
what time shall the west coast lot meet up at euro central then 7:45?

Mondeo diesel barge
Think I've got a problem with my car. Sounds as though the cat I've just put on is blowing, as it sounds the same it did with my last cat and that turned out to have a massive hole in it. Will this affect the performance and more importantly the RR readout? I'll still come along, but might not be running. Unfortunately I won't have time to take a look at it before this happens tomorrow.

Mondeo diesel barge
Yeah I can't see me running the car, but I'll come along anyway, could speak to guys at falkland and see what they think. I just can't seem to get the exhaust/cat right. Been through 2 cats, a decat and sports cat along with the original exhaust and now the scorpian, can't wait to get the right combo and get the noise I want from the car.

White Sti Hatch
It should be lol ! *fingers crossed* Hopefully picking up new airfilter from post office before i head over

Fabia vrs tdi
i thought it was still a week away got my dates wrong

just had service on car today, not one but both my rear exhaust hangers are buggered so may need to keep my cash for them, but might conisder coming through

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
its right on the m8 although where in euro central do you guys normally meet on the crossover bridge?

Tappd'd RS
i have no idea where euro central is

will google

Eurocentral
Woodhall Ave, Motherwell, ML1 4TB
01698 835 444

There's a flyover on the A8 - plenty on space to park up on it.

If i'm up in time then I'll see you guys there. If not then I'll see you at Falkland.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
who all is meeting up for the early shift :) at euro central then?

Fabia vrs tdi
how much is it usually for a shot on the RR ?

i will try be there to meet up at 7.45 just see how i feel in the morning

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
im gonna head up a tad later with ballsie an that since not much up take and jaff aint on yet and chris unsure