ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish Rolling Road - At Falkland

V6 Exige, GTR R35
i had mine up at japerformance in ellon who sorted out my shitty map that tdi north did on my kpro.

give the guy a call up there - he knows his stuff and im pretty sure he can sort it out without going to the other end of the country.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
did kev not say he thought it was still mapped for jap fuel, which is like 102 ron.

White Sti Hatch
i had mine up at japerformance in ellon who sorted out my s**tty map that tdi north did on my kpro.

give the guy a call up there - he knows his stuff and im pretty sure he can sort it out without going to the other end of the country.

the Japerformance in ellon dosnt seem to exist ne more :/

White Sti Hatch
174bhp! jeez no wonder your gutted man, below a standard type r ? That with your new filter aswell ?

I aint gutted tad annoyed yes, i knew it wasnt running 100% but didnt think it was that down on power all signs seem to point to an uber shite map so leak test on the block to see if its fine then off for a new map and a re run on the rollers !

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
I aint gutted tad annoyed yes, i knew it wasnt running 100% but didnt think it was that down on power all signs seem to point to an uber s**te map so leak test on the block to see if its fine then off for a new map and a re run on the rollers !

Shoulda got a real civic type r, an fn2, tbh. ;)

I aint gutted tad annoyed yes, i knew it wasnt running 100% but didnt think it was that down on power all signs seem to point to an uber s**te map so leak test on the block to see if its fine then off for a new map and a re run on the rollers !

My mate from work (had the blue civic) was talking to me the day and said the only thing you should need to do is crank up the boost. As the car was already overfuelling.

White Sti Hatch
My mate from work (had the blue civic) was talking to me the day and said the only thing you should need to do is crank up the boost. As the car was already overfuelling.

Yeah but needs a map to account for the up'd boost or itll go bang lol, looking into DTA Ecu and a Map through in glasgow just waiting for the boy to get back to me with a price for the Ecu, Injectors n Dyno Time

378bhp Leon Cupra R
TBH...Dean its sad its turned out like this and hope u can get it to where u want it......but cannot stop thinking when we all met after the Campsies run people where asking u eg....what type of Supercharger etc. etc. and u where not sure just teaches u when u buy a car like this u have to do ur homework.

182,mx-5 mk1,mev sonic 7
isnt that guy Matt@theracing line supposed to be the daddy with turbod and supercharged civics google it see what you can find he seems to know what hes doing guess he will be expensive.
my guess is the supercharger has lost its ability to produce boost through to premature wear and running an undersize pulley wont gain you any more boost.if its a rotrex design i think its 2 scrolls and these are the ones the mini coopers s used for a while and they lose boost over time. fitting an underdrive pulley wears them out in not time.think the candle that glows twice as bright lasts halve as long!!!!!sounds like a lemon ive been there before just sell it and move on and research your next car thoroughly no odd ball creations that no one knows how its put together or how its supposed to run......best of luck anyways!