ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish Rolling Road - At Falkland

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
a guy at my work is trying to talk his mate into coming, 300bhp mr2 apparently.

ST
a guy at my work is trying to talk his mate into coming, 300bhp mr2 apparently.

This..

nickop576.jpg

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
ohh im coming in a surprize!!!!! im buying a winter toy this week as my insurance company is being a bell end about an evo or impreza for 6 months lol

Mondeo diesel barge
Was at Falkland today, speaking to Kevin about the RR day. Got my new exhaust and sports cat fitted. Car feeling so much better, be interesting to see what it's running. Looking forward to this now :)

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Not looking good going by the list of names down so far. Who on the list will turn up nevermind run a car.

182,mx-5 mk1,mev sonic 7
21st Nov:
1. Gaz85
2. Alan
3. Ali
4. John
5. BioHzrd
6. Beef-Mc
7. Danny
8. Dolan_y0
9. chris182cup
10. Rufstuf
11. Martin
12. Plummer
13. Jaff
14. mcclio (i'll be there 21st)
15. ro55o
16. delcbr

182,mx-5 mk1,mev sonic 7
hi do we get 3 runs and an air fuel ratio like Paul offers at Rs tuning in Leeds or is it jus cowboy material on the rollers takes the money waves goodbye?

Heres the one Paul offers on 7th november
Originally Posted by Paul@RS Tuning
Hi

We can offer a dyno day for 10+ cars @ £35 all in each.

This will include:
Flywheel Power & Torque
Wheel Power & AFR

Each car will be run approx 3 times till the output is within 1hp from the previous run.

At the moment november is pretty free but we'd need a booking well in advance as Saturdays tend to be taken quickly. £50 deposit secures a date.

Cheers

Paul

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Pauls rollers are dynodyamics. Hate them! Always read low!! you're not going to tell me that 10cars all run 10bhp less than std power figures... not buyin that at all... Falklands were spot on the times i've used them, as have Dasteks! (My preferred rollers)

You'll get 2 runs and a print out and A/F.

RENAULT CLIO SPORT 197
just joined clio sport club & would love to get my wheels on the rolling road to see what it can kick out, sat dec 5 is the only date that im not working so will have to be then.

182,mx-5 mk1,mev sonic 7
Pauls rollers are dynodyamics. Hate them! Always read low!! you're not going to tell me that 10cars all run 10bhp less than std power figures... not buyin that at all... Falklands were spot on the times i've used them, as have Dasteks! (My preferred rollers)

You'll get 2 runs and a print out and A/F.

thats cool then
this rolling road is supposed to be the daddy all the top tuners use them!
http://www.dynapack.com/

White Sti Hatch
Right how about a list of who's ACTUALLY RUNNING ! so we know what price were getting

1.BioHzrd

Mondeo diesel barge
Right how about a list of who's ACTUALLY RUNNING ! so we know what price were getting

1.BioHzrd
2.ro55o

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
1.BioHzrd
2.ro55o
3.Plummer
4.Friend of Plummer
5.Friend of Plummer
6.chris182cup
7.Beef-Mc
8.Gaz85

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
1.BioHzrd
2.ro55o
3.Plummer
4.Friend of Plummer
5.Friend of Plummer
6.chris182cup
7.Beef-Mc
8.Gaz85
9.Jaff

182,mx-5 mk1,mev sonic 7
1.BioHzrd
2.ro55o
3.Plummer
4.Friend of Plummer
5.Friend of Plummer
6.chris182cup
7.Beef-Mc
8.Gaz85
9.Jaff
10.delcbr

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
any of the shire/glasgow lot gonna convoy or are we making our own way there?

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
aye i will meet up with you lot, showcase is kinda backwards from Carluke for me but can do.

ST
I'm officially aff this..

Got too much on over the festive period between my birthday, nights out with reps/clients, Landan Xmas shopping trip with the misses etc

ST
This is gonna fail...too late in the year now IMO.

Xmas for me is all about social time..family, friends etc..not arsed with car stuff much at all anymore anyway.