ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Russ's very exclusive Exclusive

53 Clio's & counting
Change of project car!

Saw this up for sale on here, and it had on it most of the bits I wanted to do to my old project, and one thing iv learnt over the years is it makes mcuh more sense to upgrade if you can - it will save so much money!

So here is my new one, my Exclusive.

Spec so far is:

Im the second owner
86,000 miles
Full history
All normal Exclusive extras
Number 117

Modifications:

Schrick cams
182 exhaust manifold
Yozza sports cat
KW Inox V2 coilovers with adjustable rear spring mounts and camber adjusted at front
Drilled discs with Mintex 1144's all round
Braided hoses
Magnex exhaust
K&N in standard airbox
17 inch team dymanics alloys with Pirelli P zero's
Tyres, driveshafts and wishbones replaced recenty

Mck was meticulous with his servicing, and the car is in great condition for it's age and drives lovely :)

Just a few bits needed which is a few bit of paint need touching up, but apart from that it's spot on :)

With the car Mick gave me a few spares which consist of:

RS Tuner
Original cams
11 ltr's of Renault Elf oil
Brand new set of brake pads
Rear coil springs
ball joints
HT leads
Brake fluid
Oil filter

Plus a load of other bits iv forgotten lol

A few piccies:

2011-08-07115815.gif

2011-08-07115803.gif

2011-08-07115747.gif

2011-08-07115752.gif

2011-08-07115838.gif

2011-08-07115846.gif

2011-08-07115858.gif

2011-08-07115911.gif

So as you can see, with the modifications on it already, for the price I paid vs the price I sold my silver one for it was a no brainer to go with this one

Here is my other bargain awaiting the cage removal:

2011-07-16180927.jpg

2011-07-16180934.gif

Which came with KW Coilovers, the Custom cages cage, plus a load of extras.

Oh, this too:

2011-07-18184244.jpg

Totals so far:

Clio - £1100

Clio shell (with cage, coilovers, flocked dash) - £310

Total so far - £1420

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
looking good russ! thats a bargain for both! what are you removing the cage for?

53 Clio's & counting
Pmsl love you x Already got some great ideas, need to get my other shell gone (Next weekend 100%) then can crack on with it :)I think it's going t definately be exclusive....... lol

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Price for the Kw's off the Ph1? ;)

Looking forward to updates on the exclusive mate!

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Nice, as has been said wondered who has bought it, look forward to seeing it at Combe?

53 Clio's & counting
WTactualF!!!

You've got a keen eye for these cheap renos. You flogging the silver one off??

Silver ones already gone mate lol

Damn you Russ! Was literally going to the bank to get the money and you got your grubby little mits on it! ;) Looks a fantastic car for the money, with all the goodies as well makes it a true bargain!

Cheers dude :D

If I wasn't on holiday last week I would of snapped this up!!

lol you need to keep at least one Clio ;)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
it was a joke... you might not of been able to tell this as i don't (ever) use smileys because they annoy the hell out of me...
sorry it upset you, tissues are in the post...

I know it was joke im just bored :eek: tissues im sure il find a use for ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Please please please tell me this is a wind up and you're not going to turn an exclusive into a track car???

I will cry. Literally.

(I got your messagesw mate, been on holiday in holiday mode so just left my phone on silent in the glovebox! lol)

53 Clio's & counting
Please please please tell me this is a wind up and you're not going to turn an exclusive into a track car???

I will cry. Literally.

(I got your messagesw mate, been on holiday in holiday mode so just left my phone on silent in the glovebox! lol)

Lol you like them im guessing then dude?

(I got your text back but i didnt want to reply and bother on your hols - i didnt realise dude sorry! PM'd x )

172 exclusive
already is apart from a strip out, althou round either donnington or thurleigh with tunes and a bass line at 130 makes life fun

mick

53 Clio's & counting
Hey Mick! You ready for the move yet?

Next job on the list, new rear discs - was checking the car over today and found one of the disks has cracked from middle to edge! Car must definately been driven how it was supposed to ;)

172 exclusive
all packed all the shouting , did say the rears were getting close .... they came from ktech if that helps .
whats wrong with the foot hard down and smile routine ??
rev limiter set at 7.5k