ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Riggers' Track Fiesta ZS...

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Well nice dude, sorry to post in your thread but heres a couple of my old beast that I spent far to much on :( Wish I never sold it as it went like the clappers and pop and banged like mad!

All work done by me apart from the engine being dropped in.

P1010069.gif

P1010068.gif

P1010061.gif

P1010063.gif

FRF.gif

6 Page PF Featured Nov 2005
ZSOC FITP Car of the show 2005

Gutted when I sold it :(

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i really like this car, love how ghetto track it is Beast still aint seen ya round warrington tho, or your mate with the silver one

JDM Dc2
i really like this car, love how ghetto track it is Beast still aint seen ya round warrington tho, or your mate with the silver one

its me with the silver one lol, my black one got wrote off and now this silver one is mine that you seen at the meet on sunday ;), you wont see me around in this anyways, not driving it now till its mapped :D... brapping around in my 1.0 micra y0 lol

JDM Dc2
Looking awsome !!

cheers

Well nice dude, sorry to post in your thread but heres a couple of my old beast that I spent far to much on :( Wish I never sold it as it went like the clappers and pop and banged like mad!

All work done by me apart from the engine being dropped in.

P1010061.gif

6 Page PF Featured Nov 2005
ZSOC FITP Car of the show 2005

Gutted when I sold it :(

thats cage is shocking lol, same as the red one i had in my black one lol, looks o.k but not good for protection wise lol... really nice ZS tho altho ive never been a fan of puma conversions tbh...

Lol at Anderton!! Burrrrrrrrrrilliant!

no fcukin brilliant at all tbh

JDM Dc2
Couple of pics which steve 182 took from the NW KK clio meet on sunday,
wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024 x 768 and is 156 KB.
SDC10292.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024 x 768 and is 181 KB.
SDC10291.jpg

JDM Dc2
New plates have arrived, just fitted them
biggrin.gif

Image001-15.jpg

Image007-17.jpg

also tax and insurance all change over to the 51 plate aswell
biggrin.gif

new ZSOC tax disc holder -

Image006-15.jpg

JDM Dc2
Sanded down the badge, sprayed it black, then put the sticker on, just need some laquer now so it doesnt start to chip -

Image000-13.jpg

and as i also said, swapped front grill surrounds with a mate aswell last night -

Image009-7.jpg

and hopefully before Ford Fair ill have the passenger door scuff sortid and the bonnet and door handles painted silver

Better than yours. C*nt.
gypsey in a tranny flatbed went through a red into him

i hate people who comment and think they know it all and not even read the thread...

Actually I was referring to your first post where you were driving like a knob (overtaking a large number of vehicles), I'm sorry I missed the second bump and I wasn't referring to that - sounds like a bad one however liking your shiny new one that you've got coming. Very good handling cars...

JDM Dc2
Actually I was referring to your first post where you were driving like a knob (overtaking a large number of vehicles), I'm sorry I missed the second bump and I wasn't referring to that - sounds like a bad one however liking your shiny new one that you've got coming. Very good handling cars...

oh lol...

sorry to say but if youve not already read the thread before you commented like when you commented on my driving... go back a few pages and youll see that the new silver ZS is on my drive, got it 3 weeks ago, done a few little bits and bobs, the main thing is that mappings booked in for friday :D

JDM Dc2
Race you for pink slips. Even after Friday ;)

if your names true and you have a 182 then mayyyyyybe lol

gutted! gotta work late on thursady friday so just rang mikeanics now and im dropping the car off wednesday then picking it up saturday morning

Better than yours. C*nt.
Nah, I did in December 2006. You can have a special pwning though, I'll even do it on one wheel for you.

JDM Dc2
had to take the day off work today to drop the car off as all my mates were workin later on etc...

just got back now...

really cant wait for the figure on friday then cant wait to go and pick it up saturday mornin about 10ish
w00tdance.gif

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
:( I like foxy's pics I hate yours! I like your car! :(

JDM Dc2
Just got back... drives perfect, im so chuffed...:woot:

like most people said, mike told me to use only Shell optimax or BP ultimate from now on...

The poor fuel in the car and the warm weather wouldnt of helped the figures, but mike said it a great car, runs really well, and it only used a 1/4 of a tank whilst mapping... he said it was running so lean before he wouldnt dare to do a dyno run...

anyways what people have been waiting for...

SCAN0015_done.jpg

SCAN0016_done.jpg

happy it made the 160 mark but, thought it was gonna be a little higher tbh... but as everyne says its not about figures its how it goes :)

btw speedo is still broke lol

JDM Dc2
Nice car, do they generally not make much torque the Zs'?

no not really the most there has baan so far on a ITB ZS is around the 120mark... mines the first ZS with the SS3 cam (my inlet cam) to be mapped and to see how the peak powers are etc... and ive just been told on ZSOC that its the SS3 cam which makes the peaks so high...

53 Clio's & counting
Just got back... drives perfect, im so chuffed...:woot:

like most people said, mike told me to use only Shell optimax or BP ultimate from now on...

The poor fuel in the car and the warm weather wouldnt of helped the figures, but mike said it a great car, runs really well, and it only used a 1/4 of a tank whilst mapping... he said it was running so lean before he wouldnt dare to do a dyno run...

anyways what people have been waiting for...

SCAN0015_done.jpg

SCAN0016_done.jpg

happy it made the 160 mark but, thought it was gonna be a little higher tbh... but as everyne says its not about figures its how it goes :)

btw speedo is still broke lol

Was about what i was thinking it was going to make matey, i did think that over 170 would need more mods

BUt as i said in the first place ignore the figures, on some one elses rollers it would make higher on others lower, its how it goes on the road, and now its mapped you can get on and make me a speed ovid to watch!;)
really looking forward to this!

JDM Dc2
Was about what i was thinking it was going to make matey, i did think that over 170 would need more mods

BUt as i said in the first place ignore the figures, on some one elses rollers it would make higher on others lower, its how it goes on the road, and now its mapped you can get on and make me a speed ovid to watch!;)
really looking forward to this!

nah the bodies are holding it back people are saying on ZSOC, im the only one with 40mm bodies and an inlet manifold, everyone else uses DTH 42mm bodies, also hot weather and crap oil and fuel init wouldnt of helped either...

Went to oulton park today and i managed to jump on the scales while no one was watching and it weighed in at 877kgs with 1/3 of fuel in... i woked out that its 182bhp/tonne
smile.gif

Plenty more strippage this week, soon as i got home i removed the speaker and radio so theres another 2kgs haha

Changing the oil and filter tmoz, along with making a blanking plate out of ally where the radio was for a fan switch and volt meter gauge
smile.gif

JDM Dc2
Impressive stuff for a 1600 mate!

Bet it sounds awesome at 8K!

aye, gonna get some vids tmoz with f0xy and his video cam, rig up with cable ties to the passenger seat me thinks :D

nice results from mapping mate.:)

aye, love the graphs

Impressive thread and mucho respect for all the time and effort, but i really hate that shape fiesta with a passion.

cheers mate! each to their own about the shape comment, god knows why you hate it tho

I'll keep a look out for you Jamie im from penketh. you? looks good fun for on track!!

i live right near asda in westbrook mate

JDM Dc2
Just changed the oil and filter and now the sump gasket is leaking
mad.gif

sooo now when i go the ford garage tmoz, gotta order new sump gasket, clutch release bearing and a euro rear light lol

new aero wipers fitted anyway so theres a plus
smile.gif

Later im changing the fuel filter, then borrowing adam steelies to put on the back and ill put my rear wheels on the front for now as the front tyres have only got like 1mm left lol

oh and if i cba ill re-locate my battery aswell, if!

as said yesturday i was gonne make a blanking plate for where the radio used to be... well here it is
smile.gif

Image029-3.jpg

Image031-3.jpg

as you can see also fitted my 1.25 heater controls which i kept from my old ZS
smile.gif

and incase people didnt read the post from yesturday, that switch is gonna a fan switch as the engine runs really hot (f0xy is gonna wire it up for me later on), and also gonna get a volt meter gauge on that blanking plate aswell
smile.gif

oh heres the wipers aswell

Image035.jpg

and the gear knob from when i painted the imprint red...

Image034-1.jpg

Better than yours. C*nt.
If it's overheating I'd consider a bigger, custom rad - you're asking it to cool a lot more than it was originally intended for!