ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault World Series- Donnington Park

Shhh
Do you know if i can send payment now through paypal, and allow the forms to follow snail mail.

I would edit the pdf and return it to the email address, but i cant download an pdf editor that works for free.

Shhh
Cash sent though paypal.

£39.10.

1 car infield.
2 adults gala.

campsite booked up.

traveling from grimsby through lincoln on the friday.

Shhh
I sent an email with the form completed, i also sent paypal payment to the address on the alpine owners forum thread.

No mention of me on the list yet, lets hope it comes tomorrow :)

Elise S1 B&C 140
Anyone know if there is going to be a CS merchandise stall there. I was going to order stickers for it but will wait till the day if there is a stall??

Maz

LY 200
^ probably would be if there was a Cliosport club stand but as there isn't im guessing the answer will be no but I could be wrong ?

Tangoed Works
coor this is the longest thread i have ever had lol, will have to sort this infield parking thing as well, 1 day to go!

Megane RS 275 Trophy
I'm on the list & booked for camping Fri & Sat at Park house farm camp site.

Is any body else camping here?
Will get together for a few too many beers :D

Formally Clio 182
Got my tickets a week ago. Got the 3.

Im bringing along my dad and brother for this as their love their motor racing too!

Shhh
I'm on the list & booked for camping Fri & Sat at Park house farm camp site.

Is any body else camping here?
Will get together for a few too many beers :D

We shall be camping ourselves on friday and satuday night.

I put my name down for the incourse parking, but ive not received anything through the post as of yet too say so.

is this normal.? last year we printed a voucher out.

AX xsi
ill be going to this too, last year was really good, and had some decent weather too!

can you still get tickets for oncourse camping?

I am on the list for the infield parking and they cashed my cheque weeks ago, but still haven't received anything.

Getting a bit worried now as it is only just over a week away!

Has anybody else received anythin yet?

Clio MK2 (1.2)
jst going down on either the Sat or Sun, as a m8t is leaving for Uni :( what day is the best to go? i really want to see the Cup's round the track etc

182cup & 172 racecar
Looks like the Alpine stand is on the dusty bit in the middle this year,not like last year at the top end

Disco 3 &4 1993 mini
any one whos going feel free to say hi to me il be working for total control racing in the awning of the grey truck with tcr down the side!