ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault World Series- Donnington Park

106 GTi
I binned my cos i had the subaru at the time :(

Is their any other way to get a form??

Is infield parking only open to the renaultalpine owners club this year?

They have an application form on renaultsport.co.uk and its £7 to have the parade lap and parking...

Liam

I had a booking form through the post for it, all RenaultSport models are accepted again into the collectors area. Sent mine off earlier today.

is it the same as this one Rich?

http://www.renaultalpineownersclub.com/WSR_Donington_2007_Registration.pdf

That's the one.

Clio 1.2
Just ordered my tickets. not 100% sure i can go yet but hoping to. What is the £7 for? Is it something we have to do or? New to this so not sure. Sorry.

Clio 1.2
whats the infield parking? sorry i sound silly but hey, someone has to. Is it something we need to do?

kim

whats the infield parking? sorry i sound silly but hey, someone has to. Is it something we need to do?
Only if you have an RS clio I think you have to apply at the alpine owners forum or somehting though best do a search.

The only other exception is if you have a modified or rare car ie a Delorian (which is funny sicne my cars more Renault and more Renault than that and not allowed to attend a Renault world series in field parking). Or you lie saying its modified and its not.

Ultra Blue R26
sorry, blondeness. why do i need to lie? confused :S sorry
The in field parking is for "Collectors'" cars, so bascally older classic Renaults or Renault Sports (i.e. Williams, 172, 182) or modified Renaults.

Clio 1.2
ahhh i get you now. (had sleep :) ) haha sorry. mines a clio libertie if that means anything? anyone else not going to park in the field?

Clio 1.2
cool, so i dont have to walk in alone the :) id prob get lost gettinfrom car to gates. anyone else not parkin in field?

CB600FS
I remember it the other year so many people getting stuck in the mud trying to get out of the field. Funny as fcuk.

Clio 1.2
hopefully it wont rain this year... hoping the metro people have got it wrong about the 1 day of summer :|

182cup & 172 racecar
I cant get through to the renault alpine owners club for infield tickets can anybody help..............please

top of the pyramid
^^^ me neither wasnt there someone who organised it from the renault alpine club last time who came on here and gave us all the info?

Ford Fiesta
it will prob be about 3 and half hours or so at an estimated guess. Try mapquest though...

Less
Received my tickets the other day, me and my brother are travelling from Lincoln if anyone is up for convoy etc