ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault World Series- Donnington Park

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
If you get the special pass you don't need any tickets ;)

Only live 10 mins away :coffee:

Elise S1 B&C 140
Ordered Mine anyone from the midlands/Warwickshire area Convoying it.

Next to book the infield Parking through renaultsport, does this £7 include the parade lap??

Do tickets cover both days or do you just get one or the other?

Last edited:
  Williams 1&2, LY182
:rasp: Got my tickets!!:rasp: i'm up for a traveling in convoy from leicester, just let me know the time an place?

Clio 200 Raider
another one on the leics convoy :)

how do we get in the infield and is it a parade lap ticket or do you just get you into the infield so we can park there.

Sold the sport :(
Mine are ordered, anyone for the Manchester Convoy - pm me :) Which day is best, Sat or Sun or should I really be doing both? Don't fancy travelling back and forth and can't be arsed staying over unless i've a woman with me :p

Si

Ultra Blue R26
Ordered Mine anyone from the midlands/Warwickshire area Convoying it.

Next to book the infield Parking through renaultsport, does this £7 include the parade lap??

Do tickets cover both days or do you just get one or the other?

The £7 will include any parade laps and the tickets are for both days.

Shhh
Last year i went to the gala / award ceremony.

i would recommend it to anyway, and especially camping in the farmhouse campsite. It is in walking distance.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
I stayed at the farmhouse campsite - it was nice. I was woke up in the middle of the night by the williamsclio.net lads pissed doing the conga round there tents whilst bumming each other at the same time

I have 2 tickets if anyone wants them ??

mini cooper (RIP 172)
ive got a set off 4, might have more so if anyone from about east yorkshire want to come with me that would be great:D

if ppl want to go from round here (i will be) then i'll set up a convoy;)

I stayed at the farmhouse campsite - it was nice. I was woke up in the middle of the night by the williamsclio.net lads pissed doing the conga round there tents whilst bumming each other at the same time

Did you feel left out? Or were you enjoying some male bum fun in your own tent?

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
sent my registration form off for infield parking 2 weeks ago. Not heard anything yet though.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
sent my registration form off for infield parking 2 weeks ago. Not heard anything yet though.

Check your bank in a few days, they took my money weeks ago & still no tickets.

I think they post out in Aug though, limited spaces from what i read.

Clio 200 Raider
when u filled out your form might sound dumb but what do u put for your members club, did u just put cliosport.net or something?

and the insurance field will the insurance number be on my insurance pwk or something

top of the pyramid
Sent off the infeild parking form, I didnt bother with the insurance number, i didnt last year and i got in fine and they didnt put owt on the pass about insurance. i just think they use it to make sure you have it?

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
when u filled out your form might sound dumb but what do u put for your members club, did u just put cliosport.net or something?

and the insurance field will the insurance number be on my insurance pwk or something

Just stick your policy number & insurance company down.

Clio 200 Raider

Just stick your policy number & insurance company down.

ok will do cheers , and what about the club section did u fill that in?

FF cupped Arctic 182
Is everyone going sat & sun? I was thinking of just going on one of the days, for those of you that have been before and parked in field were/are your cars in perfect "show condition".... still umming and ahhing about whether to do the infield parking....;)

Is everyone going sat & sun? I was thinking of just going on one of the days, for those of you that have been before and parked in field were/are your cars in perfect "show condition".... still umming and ahhing about whether to do the infield parking....;)

Definatly if you can do the inshow parking do it.

Clio 197
I send off the infield parking last month, think I going in new car. But I put down Mk2 clio RSi on there.

is that ok or do I have to contact them?:S

clio 182
yah! got my tickets can't wait never bin be4 but i've herd it should be a good day out. is anyone from Leicester going would be cool to met up and go there in convoy....:)

clio 182
Sent off the infeild parking form, I didnt bother with the insurance number, i didnt last year and i got in fine and they didnt put owt on the pass about insurance. i just think they use it to make sure you have it?

How do u go about getting infeild parking...

Elise S1 B&C 140
Got my tickets on Saturday:) , and have sent off for the infield parking this morning. Lokking forward to it :cool:

Anyone else from Warwickshire area convoying it.?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
  Shhh
We are travelling from grimsby on the friday to the farm house campsite. We will be staying over on the friday & saturday night returning back on the sunday.

We maybe would go to the gala as per last year, depends on the women as she is preggy and maybe not be up for it.

The choice now is.. big tent..or...little tent..