ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault World Series- Donnington Park

Tangoed Works
Whos ordered their tickets for this year. I didnt get to go last year so looking forward to it. I know its far off in September but would be good to get a convoy together for those of us coming from the south.

Whos in?

FF Blackgold 182
how was it last year, any good?

F1 car going round was awesome. He was doing burnouts and donuts on the grid!:approve: Donnington isn't the best track as far as spectators is concerned, as you can't really get that close no matter where you stand. :dapprove: Clio cup racing was mental and should be even better this year as there are more cars taking part. I saw them at BTCC at Brands and they are very cool. For a free event it is very good and there are quite a few trade stands there too. I'm not ruling it out, but I've got so many events lined up that I want to go to, I can't go to everything!

silver clio grande 1.2
Got mine through the post last week. been looking forward to this since last september.

Clio 200 Raider
got my tickets through the post about a week ago,

any1 going from the midlands leics area?

RenaultSport 197
I not got my tickets yet. I got an email from them the other day saying I needed to complete my address as there were some missing details, yet I did fill it all out correctly weeks ago. Anyway complete the amendments and still nothing through yet...

BMW F31
Whos ordered their tickets for this year. I didnt get to go last year so looking forward to it. I know its far off in September but would be good to get a convoy together for those of us coming from the south.

Whos in?

hell yeah sounds good. i did the same last year although i got tickets i couldnt go in the end. i live south of london but can convoy up? think im only going for the saturday too.

Suzuki SV650
I went in 2005, it was pelting it down with rain so the infield was quite boggy, some bloody mud built up where I was trying to park on the grass and it ripped my splitter in two!!! b******s...

Will deffo be going this year, just ordered my tickets, so who's convoying from Leicester?

Clio 200 Raider
I went in 2005, it was pelting it down with rain so the infield was quite boggy, some bloody mud built up where I was trying to park on the grass and it ripped my splitter in two!!! b*****ds...

Will deffo be going this year, just ordered my tickets, so who's convoying from Leicester?

im going from leicester mate

172cup/BMW 320 coupe
i got my 4 tickets, last year was good,f1 car was amazing! cant wait to see it again! guna get in the collectors area again to! was brilliant to see all the rs's and alpines parked all together!

Suzuki SV650
I went in 2005, it was pelting it down with rain so the infield was quite boggy, some bloody mud built up where I was trying to park on the grass and it ripped my splitter in two!!! b*****ds...

im going from leicester mate

thats two in the convoy so far then! im sure there are a few more peeps around here that will be going

Black 172 MK2
il be going, got my tickets. Its always good there. Just not sure if il be there saturday and sunday or just sunday atm.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
do we pay for parking on site or is it totally free?

got my tickets the other day, not sure who i'm going with yet!

Ford Fiesta
Is infield parking only open to the renaultalpine owners club this year?

They have an application form on renaultsport.co.uk and its £7 to have the parade lap and parking...

Liam

106 GTi

They have an application form on renaultsport.co.uk and its £7 to have the parade lap and parking...

Liam

I had a booking form through the post for it, all RenaultSport models are accepted again into the collectors area. Sent mine off earlier today.

No more clio's for me!

Liam

I had a booking form through the post for it, all RenaultSport models are accepted again into the collectors area. Sent mine off earlier today.

I binned my cos i had the subaru at the time :(

Is their any other way to get a form??

Ford Fiesta

I binned my cos i had the subaru at the time :(

Is their any other way to get a form??

Liam

is it the same as this one Rich?

http://www.renaultalpineownersclub.com/WSR_Donington_2007_Registration.pdf