ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Regular West Midlands Meet - See Calendar

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
You would need to ask Mr. Harvey as this one is the one him (or Tom) has put forwards.

If it is happening, I'm 90%+ sure I will be there :)

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Chester meet is the only one I'm going to til CSS. Need to puts some hours in for a new engine, expensive :(
Still , shall be fun going Chester with my tools and a friggin bottle of easystart lol

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Chester meet is the only one I'm going to til CSS. Need to puts some hours in for a new engine, expensive :(
Still , shall be fun going Chester with my tools and a friggin bottle of easystart lol

The only meet you are attending isn't even one of ours!!! :rasp:

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Hi lads. I'm happy to go this monday. Think it may be better than second monday of March as that'll be close to rr and chester.
Who's interested as obviously people like Eddy have a fair trek which isn't ideal if theres only 2 people there.

BG182ff,explod Focus
This still in Wolverhampton Matt? It's just around the corner compared to the usual trek you boys make me do so it would be rude not to come.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
If all goes well tomorrow with cast coming off and me picking car up from Fred's then I will come along. :)

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Okay well I'll say lets go ahead and yeah Wolverhampton Mike as postponed from last time.

I will be there. Eddy, Stokie, Don, Chris. Will text a few others. Sure tom will be up for it.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Good to have a catch up tonight. Glad to be back in my own car again too

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
I might not get 10bhp if i make my own! I've priced it up to be honest and there's not much in it.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I might not get 10bhp if i make my own! I've priced it up to be honest and there's not much in it.

Bit of blue electrical tape over the logo too ;) jobs a Goodun
I would order off dan@519 though if you get one.

yep if you do get one go through Dan like chris said. I waited a fair while for mine through k-tec and imo they took the piss with Chris's. The quality of the fitment will be loads better with a homemade one.
i had to adjust mine the weekend just to make it fit right and man tools had to be used;)

Yep i have one and love the noise but the quality is dyer!! also noticed the weekend that the bore is way to small where it fits over the throttle body. I maybe unlucky or to fussy!

it wasn't me or i would have took your shoes too.

Chris i just removed around 8mm so it now clears all bracketry and harness

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
LOL. I'm not talking. Crime . More like the little fucker has eaten my pocket again on a MASSIVE part. Not aloud to touch it apparently. Bonnet shut and locked from me haha

New engine? maybe selling my dci100 next year if you want one that works lol.

Are you putting anything on the rollers next month?