ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Hello from me and Herefordshire & Worcester meet feeler.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
nah not got the receipt. I had to send them a bank statement to prove I made a purchase. All done now so see what they say.
had me on ANPR and everything lol.

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Just a message to my area, Boxing Day I was informed by hospital staff that I should not drive for 12 weeks due to a health incident currently, so although I shall be arranging meets it maybe a little difficult showing up however I'll be getting a train where possible

Last edited:

wayne9989

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 123d/Rover Metro
Haha...Are we talking about the Teggy here? I loved the car but I had too much money tied up in it, decided getting on the property ladder was more important.
It didn't help that a friend in a Metro pulled 4-5 car lengths on me up to 100mph! So I decided to go back to my "Rover-Roots"

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
We need to get more in, at the moment there are 3 regulars at most - @LeeRS @Addicted and @samuels now what's keeping people back is it the times or the location? Please let me know so I can do something about it,