ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Hello from me and Herefordshire & Worcester meet feeler.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
What's up with the Clio?[/QUOTE]
Nothing major (I hope!) it's just having a service and a couple of little jobs sorted out on her. Going to spend some money on her in the new year and hopefully do some more track days in 2015! That's the plan anyway! What are you driving now mate?

Nothing major (I hope!) it's just having a service and a couple of little jobs sorted out on her. Going to spend some money on her in the new year and hopefully do some more track days in 2015! That's the plan anyway! What are you driving now mate?

Got a Golf R at the moment, sold the Clio a couple of months back!

RenaultSport 182
Prepping it as we speak mate, think its going in tomorrow when I can borrow a jack to get the bolts out the front seats lol

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
haha. I would of but ive got the bro in law coming to do some work on the house. Last chance before Xmas so I cant really miss out :p
I'm around tomorrow though if your doing anything that gets me out of Xmas shopping.