ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red Dead Redemption

Integra Type-R DC2
Theres coop missions up for download on the market place now, havent tried them yet so cant comment on them, but theyre free.

Megane 225 F1
ANy way of making the horses stamina better? Been trying to win a race for ages but i cant get ahead.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Catch a better horse.

Ride it loads so it trusts you (more stamina)

buy horse pills or apples and feed it mid race to boost stamina...

They might work, but I never had a problem so not sure.

Just tap gallop don't hammer it.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Buy loads of apples and horse pills for the race. Then pop a few.

Apples will put the stamini back to the top, and pills will give you extra stamini for around 20 seconds or so.

I lost the first couple against the wench right at the start, but then when I got Warhorse it was pretty easy.

Megane 225 F1
Its probably cus i have a s**t horse. That amazing stallion that you get stupidly got infront of a gun fight between me and some baddies. RIP.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
im sorry but how the f**k do you kill a bear with a knife, ive watched vids online and im sorry but it really isnt that easy! im trying to do the hunter rank 8 and its farking hard. (1 bear pelt and kill 1 bear with melee knife!)

R.I.P Clio
Finished the game earlier today! Didn't expect that to happen to be honest, was it just me not reading the date correctly, or was it a mere 3 years later and Jack had grown up a fair amount and developed a mini goatee?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I prefer John tbh, the way that Jack sounds like a South Park character annoys me lol!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Finished the game earlier today! Didn't expect that to happen to be honest, was it just me not reading the date correctly, or was it a mere 3 years later and Jack had grown up a fair amount and developed a mini goatee?

He was 16 already.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
im sorry but how the f**k do you kill a bear with a knife, ive watched vids online and im sorry but it really isnt that easy! im trying to do the hunter rank 8 and its farking hard. (1 bear pelt and kill 1 bear with melee knife!)

Shoot them in the legs a few times and they'll retreat. You then give chase with your knife. Took me a while too.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Shoot them in the legs a few times and they'll retreat. You then give chase with your knife. Took me a while too.

yea did that then chased the cant for ages every time i got close i took a swing and it got away then another bear came and tore me a new one!

Mountune Tractor
It took me ages to kill the bear! I did it first time, it just took an age to keep running after it and getting the occasional knife swipe in. They might be big and heavy but they are quicker than John Marsdon!
The ending I thought was great, but the revenge or redemption should have been the second game imo. I finished on 93% so I'm pretty pleased with that.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
boost this is the second game! I managed it and im now legend of the west, only thing i need to do is get a bandito bounty alive but ive done it 4 times but its not registered???

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
boost this is the second game! I managed it and im now legend of the west, only thing i need to do is get a bandito bounty alive but ive done it 4 times but its not registered???

Is that for an outfit, or the 100%?

Mk1 MX-5 next summer

Find out how many shots it takes to kill with a certain weapon.

Shoot it one less time that it takes to kill it, run away so it doesn't chase you (but still in sight) then knife it in the back.

Takes 1/2 swipes... Easy peasy.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Now i've done it, I whacked some cheats on last night for a giggle.

PMSL. Invincibility FTW. It's like being a T1000, dressed in a cowboy suit.

Calmly walking down the street, unloading a sawn-off into cops, point-blank. Blows them off their feet.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer

Calmly walking down the street, unloading a sawn-off into cops, point-blank. Blows them off their feet.

Shithouse I forgot to f**k around with cheats before I got rid.

Bet it's brilliant.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

Can you still unlock some of the Achievements with cheats on?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
both me thinks.

Well, you have to do the bounties at certain places. For example, there may be 20 bounties available at Blackwater, but I think you only need 8 there to contribute towards your 100%. So you might be on 99.9% and keep doing the bounties at Blackwater for that .1% more, but they stop contributing after the first 8.

http://reddead.wikia.com/wiki/100%_Completion

Scroll down to section 20 : Bounty Locations.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Nope, no achievements, but it's funny as f*ck!

You can't save either. So no chance of homos playing it through with cheats on.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
my bounty missions in Nuevo Paraiso arnt registering on the game?

Are you sure you haven't already done all the ones you needed to in that area?

Like I said, I was doing the missions there and getting no increase in % but I found out I'd already done them.

So are you stuck on a certain % and can't go past it?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
No, rite what it is, im currently trying to complete the Bandito outfit. Now Scrap 4 or 5 is Get a Bandito bounty alive, this is where its all abit confusing. For about 4 days ive been doing the bounty missions in Nuevo Paraiso from Chuparosa but when ive returned to chuparosa ive not received Payment (no bounty on my head either to pay off). :S

The reason ive come to the conclusion my bounty missions in Nuevo Paraiso arnt registering is because on the stats screen its only showing New Austin Bounties (8) and West Elizabeth Bounties (1) but it doesnt even have Nuevo Paraiso on the Stats. :S

it you like ill take a picture of the stats screen. Oh and i managed all animals last night seagul was the only one i needed. Im currently on 97.8% so im a tad off 100%

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
That is a bit odd. Hmm.

I will have to take a look at mine later. Did you know you can log into the Social Club and check your stats on there, too. It should tell you what exactly it is you need to do.

Can't recall the website address, but it tells you when you press Start and go to Social Club at the bottom.

Might be worth a try, mate. As said, I'll have a look at mine later and see if Nuevo Paraiso is on mine, but TBH I don't recognise that town name.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
scutch its what mexico is called e.g. Armadilo is in New Austin and Black water is in West Elizabeth

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Oh yeah, good point.

It's a very odd bug if that's what it is. Do you have an earlier save point or anything so you can even check to see if it works earlier on and then resort to your recent game to continue if it's all fine?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
....here you go...

02072010249.jpg

02072010250.jpg

02072010251.jpg

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Interesting. I have to admit, purely coincidenta, but the Bandito outfit was also the last one I aquired.

97.9%.

So what else do you have to do other than the Bandito bounty (as that will unlock the outfit which I believe is another 1% as well as the 0.1% for the bounty, so you'll be on 99%.

Unless the outfit is 2%.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Apparently i need 1 more stranger

11 more bounty locations

1/6th of the Bandito to complete.