ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red Dead Redemption

1.8 Civic EX
So to summarise, is the original game worth buying?

It's alright....takes a loooong time for the story to really get going (I stopped playing it for months simply because I found it a bit boring) but coming towards then end it really is awesome.

Basically its GTA but in the wild west, usual type of thing, trying to find some guy and in the process you meet loads of other people who ask you to do jobs/missions etc for them before they'll be any help

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone got the Undead pack yet? I downloaded it on saturday and had a quick blast on it. Quite good really. The lack of ammo could be a pain in the arse though. And from what i gather, you can't save a game if the town your in is infected? Will give it a few hours tonight probably and see how many more times i bloody die!
Oh and the undead horses are fast as fcuk!
Not bad for £7.99 though!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I've only just got it, just unlocked the mexico bit, epic game.

Ph1 172
i've completed the main story line missions just trying for 100% now. Played a bit of the nightmare story looks good.

1.8 Civic EX
for those interested there are rumers of new DLC coming out and there will also be a Quadrouple XP weekend for online (I think this weekend) so a good way to bump up your levels online.

Ph1 172
yeah i've just been playing online x4 XP is great for me just starting out, up to level 30 already

Ibiza SC
Bump?

I finally got an Xbox for the first time! (yay).
I got this game with it, after wanting to play it for SO long, so much in fact that I'm already doing missions in Blackwater :eek: (I only got it on Weds!).

Anyway, it's one of those games in which you rush through the story mode and then as you're approaching the end you wish you could start again and play it 'properley' (like GTA), as in doing all the survival challenges, hideouts, outfits etc at the same time, as I havn't really given them much attention.

Awesome game though, visuals are insane.