ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red Dead Redemption

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
....here you go...

02072010250.jpg

Just checked my stats and I have indeed got 3 bounty locations.

8 New Austin
8 Nuevo Pariaso
4 West Elizabeth

So I don't know what's happened with yours.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
well dunno about you but it would only let me do them after id finished west elizabeth???

Renault Clio 1.4
Just had my xbox repaired after months of it being dead in preparation for the new cod/fifa games coming out. Started playing this a few days ago - loving it so far.

1.8 Civic EX
I've forgotten all about this game. I literllay got across to mexico and stopped playing it, got bored. Might finish off the main stroy line one day...

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I got bored of this after a few weeks. Finally got back to it and finished the story...

Just goin through mp now, but there doesn't seem to be many people online. Think most must have got bored too quick!

Octy VRS
DLC. Pretty sure it's for SP mode too instead of all the online ones which I've never played.

Last edited:
  Never above 25mpg
Finished Mexico the other day! Just Dutch to get now. Haven't dony ANY bounties yet. Few horsebreakings done and cleared a few caverns of gangs.

SG9 Forester STi
Long thread so cba to look through lol, has anyone else had any glitches in the game on ps3.

Last night my horse decided to walk on air over a river..

7e843a87.jpg

Then straight into the cliff before making kaleidoscope patterns :S

Jap Box
Started this, played it for a good 2 weeks then suddenly got bored and stopped playing. Been meaning to get back into it but I think ive forgot most of the controls now lol

Jap Box
Last few missions are awesome.

The controls are the same as GTA. Surely you cant forget them lol?

Yeah good point, I remember I was at the point where you are on a boat going onto a different island. Not the controls really, just the overall game, I must have stopped in the middle of doing something anyway lol and god knows what that was.

1.8 Civic EX
went online for the first time on this yesterday with my bro and a couple of his work mates. Was quite ammusing actually 5 of us riding about but two of us had never been online so where three of them all had horses we were being left behind on Donkeys lol

Might actually start playing the singler player too again now...it's renewed my interest in the game(not sure how long that will last though as I did get bored of it very quickly!)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
As long as you stay clear of Fallout New Vegas next week, you'll be fine.

Don't want you getting that bloodthirst feeling back again...

1.8 Civic EX
"Undead Nightmare" pack coming soon. Actually looks quite good, Zombie infested Wild West could be quite entertaining.

What is it with bloody zombies!

If there aren't enough dedicated zombie games out there manufacturers of decent games have to add on a zombie pack lol!

That said will probably get it...:eek:

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I actually "finished" it the other day. On about 85% now. I suspect I won't be doing too much more on it.

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
I just brought this yesterday seems good so far. Didn't know what was going on online though. Anyone wana game? Lozza205 on xbl

1.8 Civic EX
woot just finished the main story line...wow! what an end!

98.3% so must be just a couple of bits i'm missing somewhere....