ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red Dead Redemption

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm struggling on the achievement where you have to kill at least 1 of every animal in the game. I'm sure I've shot at and killed everything.

Only things left I can think of that may have escaped my gun are the ducks and vultures. Will have to go looking around for them later.

Also need 5 more buffalo's for the "Last Buffalo Standing" achievement. Can't find them anywhere. Pain in the arse waiting for them to respawn somewhere near the Great Plains.

Mondeo STTDCI
Has anyone got bored of this yet and fancy a straight swap for Splinter Cell: Conviction?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm on 99% now. Just need 10 more bounty captures and that's the lot. Done everything else :cool:

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Where the hell do you find the beavers,

Ive completed the main story trying to finish the mission for the flying guy

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Done another 5 bounties tonight. On 99.5% so 5 more to go.

Got most of the achievements too. Those I don't have I'll pick up as I know how to get them, although the multiplayer ones may have to stay uncollected and I'm a bit off getting the achievements for 500 kills with a mounted weapon and 500 with a revolver.

Beavers are up north near the river at Tall Trees (where it's snowing)

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
You can also find them on the far right up the top, there are a few little beachy bits down slopes that i found plenty in... after waiting for tiiime

Evo 8 Jap Crap
I hope they make a prequel would be ace to ride with dutch and cause mayhem like the good old days

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
im 86.2% lol if id of known you had it chris id of chatted about this all night!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
1/3 bud.

i acquired the us army uniform last night and also the last 3 bits of gold, oh and a nice bounty in mexico $1610, i found a machine gun on a roof (fixed)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
1/3 bud.

i acquired the us army uniform last night and also the last 3 bits of gold, oh and a nice bounty in mexico $1610, i found a machine gun on a roof (fixed)

One of the achievements/trophies is kill 500 people with a mounted weapon. I'm nowhere near that, yet, and I've played it for 1day and 15 hours. :(

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Don't think I've used that one before. Might be quite handy for the $5000 bounty achievement, too.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i hadn't tbh, i only bought it last night and spotted some ladders and seen the gun

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
100% finally.

Now trying to get as many achievements as I can. Excluding multiplayer ones, I think I have around 7 more to unlock.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Has anyone managed to get the Ringer achievement during a game of horseshoes? I just can't do it. Suppose it's more luck than anything.

Just completed the 'knock someone out in every saloon in the game' achievement. Bed now. :cool:

Thanks Bifcaids

I tried that horseshoe game and tbh got bored of it very quickly, only really like the card games.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Thanks Bifcaids

I tried that horseshoe game and tbh got bored of it very quickly, only really like the card games.

I don't want to play the horseshoe game, either, but I have to in order to unlock the Achievement. The only other time I played it was for 100% completion, as you need to win for one of the outfits.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
ME2 is at your depot Scutch... did you get a thing through the post?

Back on topic, horse shoe game was WEAK

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
yea its got to be clean it cant just touch it, it spins on the pin im sure of it!