ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red Dead Redemption

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i hate it online when some 1,000,000+ lvl c**t drops you then you spawn near them again and again and again and again! ive got a pic ill post tomorrow its rather funny

Nissan 350z
Without trawling through 33 pages not sure if you guys have seen this review. His reviews are always funny and this doest disappoint :)

www.escapistmagazine.com
(At work so cant provide direct link due to website being blocked)

Jesus, you lot were right. This game is facking epic.

Picked it up the other night, and couldn't be bothered doing any missions so just wandered about until I shot a bird out of the sky with dead eye. Then went on a mad hunting expedition for TWO HOURS. Jeebus.

Went back into the story yesterday, and I thought I was getting to the end - as I was at Fort Mercer with Dickens, and his lovely gun and his bunch of cronies. It ended here in the short film that was on telly 'tother night, so I assumed the worst.
Then I ended up in Mexico, after a fantastic raft-ride.

Imagine if GTA IV was anywhere near as good as this. Amazing stuff.

Still getting my n00b ass pwned on multiplayer tho. haha

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've just completed the Master Hunter challenge. Killed the 4 legend wild animals :cool:

Just got the survival and sharpshooter ones left (both at rank 9)

Mission wise I'm still on the home ranch quests.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
did the flowers for a lady last night, lol'd at the dead lady watched the vid then went outside herd a noise so went back into the hut to see this...

08062010222.jpg

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I've just completed the Master Hunter challenge. Killed the 4 legend wild animals :cool:

Just got the survival and sharpshooter ones left (both at rank 9)

Mission wise I'm still on the home ranch quests.

FACK ME, you've got some serious game time to come.

Good s**t.

Octy VRS
Only managed 7 hrs so far. Should be able to squeeze a good 3 in this evening hopefully. Think I'll do a spot of hunting and some stranger quests. I want to get over to Mexico though but that will take some more time and effort.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Completed the sharpshooter challenge this morning. So now Rank 10 on them all except Survival (flower and herb collecting) where I'm on rank 9. Once I've done that, I'll get back on the missions :cool:

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I thought i waas near the end on the missions.... turned out i was wromng! Got so much to do still!
Not bothered much with the sharpshooter and survival yet, think i'm on 5 and 4 for them. Hardly played it though due to work! Still love the game though!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Finished the challenges now :cool:

Can fully concentrate on the ranch missions. Just done one with Jack, shooting Elks.

83.4% of the game complete.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
The ending made me so ANGRY!

I'll not give it away but when it all ended and I realised I now have to carry on doing the other tasks as I now have to I switched it off and ignored it for 4 days lol.

I'm on 92% something now.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I thought the ending was quite cool. Moreso when you had the chance for that final stranger mission before the end credits :cool:

I'm now on 92.7%, I have the bounty missions, outfits and mini games to complete for 100%. Done the rest now.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
haha yeah the ennding is definitly f**ked up.... different though! Now just need to finish the bits off.

Has anyone got the deadly asassin outfit yet? I'm having trouble with the boutny part, in that he never shows up!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah I've got that, first one I got. You got the Gentlemans Attire? You just need to sign in to the Social Club and you get it :cool:

Think I need another 4 outfits, all of which by capturing a bounty. For my 100%, that's all I need to do (the outfits and the bounty hunting.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
scutch you my friend need to put the controller down! you dont happen to have 100% Fallout3 do you? lol

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
scutch you my friend need to put the controller down! you dont happen to have 100% Fallout3 do you? lol

Sadly not. God knows how I haven't though. Was on that for over 170 hours. Think I've been on RDR for a day and a half.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah got the gentlemens attire, got a few others. Its just the DA that i'm having trouble with (just Mo Van Barr). Your on XBOX though right? I think i read that its a problem with the PS3..
I think its wait for a fix or start from scratch... And i aint starting from scratch...

1.8 Civic EX
I haven't touched this for a couple of weeks. Only just made it to Mexico and got thoroughly bored of it. I'll pick it up again one day but just can't really be arsed with it for now.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I got rate pissed off with this last night so i went all Derek Bird on everyone asses.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
One of the achievements/trophies is get a $5000 bounty and then use a pardon letter.

Not that easy.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah i managed to get to about $4500 before they shot the sh!t out of me. I think it'd be best staying by the bounty place to make a quick payment.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
As if you've done the outfits you mad c**t, I COULD NOT be arsed to do them.

Which is the best?

No idea. I only wear the Legend of the West one. I'm only getting them all to 100% it. LOL.

Had to do one last night which was complete all hideouts in the US in less than 24 game hours (roughly 50 minutes real time). Got there in the end and unlocked my US Marshall outfit that I'll never wear. :cool:

The 2 outfits that I need require me to capture a Bandito bandit alive, and the other attain 100% game completion.