ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue meet - 28/02/2010 - Ladybower - All Welcome

S4 Avant
Part of the route is on my drive back to the girlfriends, so I could tie it in and drive part of the way. We'll see

RB R26.R
not to put a downer on it, weather report ive seen is rain up till saturday, sleet saturday night and heavy rain sunday. fooking winter!
hopefully itll be a lovely sunny sunday.

S4 Avant
I can't make it now I'm afraid.

Sheared a bolt of my rear calipers last night, won't be getting it sorted for a while

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Abit of rain isn't the end of the world, gets rid of the snow it's f**king snow on it's own that's the t**t. I'll still be making the long journey south ; p.

Megane r26
simple error mate you'll easlily get it sorted for weekend you should have waited till tommorow an i would have popped up an gave you a hand i've done quite a few sets now pal

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Ah well. Its only a new washer and im hoping Renault will stock them. Dan you can still come up if you want, the cars still on axel stands and i need to fit some new pads. Will probable take me all day :eek:

R26
Totally gutted to say this but im gonna have to drop out, as the car has no MOT, currently horn-less, decatted and running a dodgey lambda sensor. Its a good enough excuse i suppose :(

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Totally gutted to say this but im gonna have to drop out, as the car has no MOT, currently horn-less, decatted and running a dodgey lambda sensor. Its a good enough excuse i suppose :(

Noooo, losing an RB :(

All that could be sorted tomorrow you know ;)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I am gonna be working 100% on the car to bring it. If I can't get the car fixed I am going to try and get a lift with Gray.