ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue meet - 28/02/2010 - Ladybower - All Welcome

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
could be up for this, seeing as ive fallen out with the golf big time
although the TT brakes are pretty poor atm

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'll check the weather tomorrow morning. Since I'll be travelling a fair way, I'll see.

Saw the weather warnings today. :(

Earpl

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
This still on? may drag my POS ph1 over if it makes it without breaking down lol

JB

RB 182 Cup
Pissing down here and 3.5 hours away looks unlikely fr meseeing how people drive when there's a bit of rain :(

keo

Clio Trophy
Keo,that makes two of us,i aint sure if any of the others that i met at the "bronx" meet will turn up,i`m just going to get out of decorating with the missus if i`m honest,lol.

Yeah its an excuse get out of the house for a bit, going wash my car now dont know if there is any point though i bet it will be filthy by the time i get there

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Its turning rather nice here, dry ground, sun is trying to get out and sky is clearing.

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
Yeah weathers looking misserable at best, BUT no rain or snow! Looks like I'm still up for this, no doubt I'll be late but I'll do my best. Hmmm to clean the car or not to?? Need to wack on my new reg plates too :)