ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue meet - 28/02/2010 - Ladybower - All Welcome

182 & Porsche 986
can meet anyone at j36 (tankersley) i'm going down the manc road with ipodsandguns if anyone else wants to convoy

Clio 182
Hey!

Yeah, could meet in Chesterfield first? Which way are you going to Strines? I was heading through Whittington Moor then down the Dronfield bypass so anywhere near there perhaps? :)

Lau

RB 197
I'm not washing the shed, it'll be filthy from the roads by the time i get there!
Rat look FTMFW today ;)

Just cloudy here now, rain has passed.

340i
Yeah that's my plan... Go off the Whittington moor turn off, down the country lanes, sheepbridge iirc?!?!!

Want to meet near Renault lol?! (how sad)

Clio 182
I dunno, I put the postcode into AA Routeplanner and it took me through Sheffield, then A57 to Strines! I don't know the "scenic" route lol. I'm relying on SatNav today so wherever that takes me!

RB 197
I dunno, I put the postcode into AA Routeplanner and it took me through Sheffield, then A57 to Strines! I don't know the "scenic" route lol. I'm relying on SatNav today so wherever that takes me!

Same hun lol. I only know the M1, Manc junction then over the hills to Manchester. Erm this is probably the wrong road aswel so i'm relying on Tom :S

Clio 182
Ye sure, better than through Sheff hopefully! 12 at Renault? Sad, Yes. But I can't reaaally think of anywhere else!

340i
Equally sad ftw!!!

Yeah I'll see you there, drop me a text then I'll give you a call if I can't find you haha..

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
Yeah I seen you, I was at cat &fiddle when you were there as well ... i was the 1 who beeped at you when you were on your way back to the shrines

Last edited:
  RB 197
Awesome turn out guys, just such a shame about basically everyone getting split up at the beginning and there after :(
Not as many RB's as originally expected, who let the side down lol!!
Was great meeting some cool new faces too <3

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Sorry for the Shoddy organization on my behalf boys and girls :eek:

Really wasn't expecting that many people to come so thought fook it. Thanks to Earlp for saving the day though :D

RB 197
Not your fault Luke. Still a wickedly fun day and got me out the house on a Sunday. Will be tops if we do it in 'good' weather :D

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome turn out guys, just such a shame about basically everyone getting split up at the beginning and there after :(
Not as many RB's as originally expected, who let the side down lol!!
Was great meeting some cool new faces too <3

yea it was my first meet, i'll deffo be showing my face in the future meets. had a good day.

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
Ahh and we all beeped back?

dunno it was only gray that i seen, I left my car at the Shrines and got in with 'Not Normal Dan' ... he dropped me off at the shrines then i seen gray at the entrance gate , couldnt hear anyone beep though

Mondeo TDCI 130
edit the title! RB meet with not many RB's!

I reckon i have touched a lot of them, i notice several!

dunno it was only gray that i seen, I left my car at the Shrines and got in with 'Not Normal Dan' ... he dropped me off at the shrines then i seen gray at the entrance gate , couldnt hear anyone beep though

Ahh right, no we were parked up Boosh, Trophy. Grey, Mels RB and a silver dynamique went past and beeped, thought you meant that dude.

Was nowhere near the strines though, so can't have been you.

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
nope wasn't me, I came on the drive but I think you were in the other group as somehow it kind of split into 2-3groups

nope wasn't me, I came on the drive but I think you were in the other group as somehow it kind of split into 2-3groups

Yeah must have been, was with the boosh, an inferno, another trophy, silver ph1 with green wheels, blue with orange wheels and a few others.

SC Ph1 172 and M140i
Ta for letting the Willy gatecrash the meet. Was just out for a tootle round the Cat and Fiddle. Was pulling up to traffic lights in Macc just before the A537? when was suddenly surrounded by 182's and 172's so just followed, would have been rude not to.

Good to meet those in the snooker room at the C & F and at the quarry.:D

Pics up in media in a bit. (Ta for the camera lesson blokey with volvo, soz didn't get your name :eek:)

Carole Anne