ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quote: Removin Side Strips

got a quote off a bloke for £200 if he can do a blow over instead of a respray

blow overs ne good or do they jus look pants?

basically its jus a coat of paint over the original i believe, instead of removing the old paint prepn it and full respray

the couple id seen done looked great at first, but after a couple of weeks it just looked dull. I suppose it depends on the painter and the condition of the car really.

you could do a blow over on your car, just depends on 2 things.......the colour of your car & how good the body shop is at matching paint

if its a metalic paint or somthing nasty to match...like red then id have the whole panel painted.............if the bodyshop is crap at matching............id have the whole panel painted !

there shouldnt really be much difference in price between the 2 really......its the same amount of work...........just use a bit more paint !

1.2 16v (Race Spec)

i just bin up 2 bodystyling4u near me dis aftanoon nd he sed dat it would cost bout 300 quid each side all in, cz of the work there is 2 do! but da boot will only cost 150 all in!

£600!!! not a chance

the boot cost me £100 for smoothing and opening mechanism then £120 to get sprayed so £150 is a good price