ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

quick question about my whiteline arb setup?

clio 182
his guys so basically i fitted my sportlines and the handling is great but front end still let go before the rear, so fitted my rear arb and the rear feels more lively but the fronts still letting go first, is this normal for this setup? ive just heard of the rear letting go first and was wondering if ive done something wrong.

ive got pilot sport 3's on the rear and pilot exaltos on the front with the arb on hard setting.

cheers guys :)

Lionel Richie
adjust your tyre pressure (drop the front), or put the old exaltos on the back

by the way, it sounds like you're trying to kill yourself

Clio 172 Cup
Sounds right, remember your putting the power down at the front, without an lsd to help sort out were power goes to get you round the bend it will always try and go straight, your best to feed in the power after mid corner not jump on it like a discarded carton of umbongo on the floor.

Clio 172 Cup
Also get your tracking checked out, lower your tire pressures, go for something with a softer outer tread like a prada spec 2 (sketchy when wet though.) and some sort of camber adjusters if you really want to push it.

b/g 182, meg tourer
i have sportlines with a whiteline arb. but i'm running 1.5degree of camber and hankook v12 tyres. the front will obviously straighten out if i put the power down but when you lift it does make the back slide out in a very controllable manner. if you go charging into a corner too fast the front will always give up first yes.