ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Epas setup current prices?

Beauvais Motorsport

ClioSport Club Member
These seem to have to gone up loads in the last year or so, one seller on ebay used to have the full thing (bar dci rack or box of tricks) for 60 ish, now sell upwards of 130-150.

I have the full setup (column, ecu, lower joint and 'box of tricks' bar the manual dedicated rack from the dci (Only thing I would do would to weld/press a pin on the the original rack pinion to stop play from the torsion bar otherwise the steering wheel will be all over the place. Or fit a brt quick rack (bare in mind the steering stiffness and more load that goes through the steering system fitting the quick rack.

I'm not sure if its all fully functionally, it was when I first talk it off a while back, but its been in my house ever since in a more climate controlled setting. If there were any problems id be happy to help or offer refunds..

I know this isn't the parts for sale thread but I just wanted some advice on what to do...

Regards

Zach