ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

project laguna coupe

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Looks stunning that mate :approve:

You still live in cleckheaton? Will keep an eye out!

I spotted you at Birch/Trafford too, everyone was turning their heads. Looks a lot better in person than on the pics.

laguna coupe
whels are done get my tyres next week will have a bit of stretch but not a lot putting 225 tires on in sted of 235 to minumise rubbbing
then next to space them out

DSC_1371.jpg

DSC_1370.jpg

M16a
This car is gorgeous, didn't think I'd go for another Renault, but this is the one I would next year when the time comes to change.

Could you advise on running/servicing costs etc?

laguna coupe
depends what u can live with bud petrol or diesal the oil burner ones are all gd and cheap to run petrol one i have is 2.0t and cost 70 quid to fill up and does 400 miles to tank service not yet had to pay but suppose its same as megane

laguna coupe
quick pic with new wheels on how hard is black wheels to show in a pic think i shoulda gone with 40 profile but will change hen i neeed new rubber
DSC_1382.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Can't tell anything from that picture... well, apart from the centre caps need spraying to match. They look a bit cheap, how they are.

laguna coupe
cheers every one gonna space them out now 20mm on back 10 on front when i buy the spacers might change centre caps to blue and then get sum blue bolts foe wheels

laguna coupe
lookin into get a splitter for front now im unsure i was thinking of getting the renault one and having it wrapped like my roof and wing mirrors gonna get the renault side skirts and have them wrapped like my roof but unsure that the splitter wont look right
!B9u)Cvg!2k~$(KGrHqEOKjcEz(BedETHBM6p)BCPy!~~_12.jpg

!B9u0j+!EWk~$(KGrHqEOKpgEy+jC0furBM6p4EEZyw~~_12.jpg

laguna coupe
went to see about getting sum spacers today but i have to convert the hubs from bolts to nuts so i have them on order and then bought sum nice shinny nuts to stand out gonne for blue thats the colour sceme black white blue

!CCeLKi!BGk~$(KGrHqJ,!jQE0D4sFn6pBNLORKysRw~~0_12.jpg

also did my engine cover few days ago
7fd684a1-1.jpg

laguna coupe
bit of a update fitted my 25mm spacers on back and my new blue nuts think am gonna go 15mm on front and then find some uprated shocks so i can drop the back end more

before
DSC_1391.jpg

after

DSC_1530.jpg

DSC_1537.jpg

DSC_1528.jpg

DSC_1536.jpg

Listerine & Poledo
the more you do, the more I eye up Laguna Coupes.

and 407 Coupes for that matter. The choice between Diesel and Petrol V6's is breaking down between heart and pocket.

Last edited: