ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

project laguna coupe

laguna coupe
well im gonna start a project thread so i can keep you posted so far just been cleaning it and enjoying driving so when i got it and i spent a few days cleaning
DSC_1167.jpg

DSC_1159.jpg

i went to see a vinyl wrapping company last week and booked it in for wednesday for the roof and wing mirrors doing in 3m carbon so ill up date it then but they gave me a sample and today i thought lets go see what i can do with it so i wraped the little pocket where the cig lighters is glove box handel and the centre of the button in the stereo

DSC_1172-1.jpg

DSC_1173.jpg

DSC_1174.jpg

DSC_1176.jpg

laguna coupe
need to get some spacer too but im deciding what wheels im gonna do these black but im thinking do i go for some nice 20inch wheels or 19 it will be lowered eventually

laguna coupe
2.0 t same block it looked like as the new megane rs 250 paul at rstuning said with a straight map should be looking at around 230bhp

laguna coupe
its hard finding aftermarket parts for them they do do a coilover kit but its expensive about a 1000 posted id be happy with springs but they only lower it 30mm any more sugestions on how it can be done cheap (dont say chop springs)

TrackCar & F30 330d
Just save your money and buy the coilovers, can you not get some springs made up, stiff springs but lower the car lots lol

laguna coupe
i could buy some springs that lower 30mm take them down to custom sprngs and then tell them i want another 20 mm of them so would give me 50m drop apparently they heat them up compress them then re harden them dont know the exact process it cheaper than coilovers it will never be tracked

MKIII 138
cool

like these cars.

really solid and nicely put together a great value used buy. the 3.0dci must s**t after a remap, stock it already has about 400lbt i think.
also the RWS on the Gt makes it great in the snow and rain

laguna coupe
roof and wing mirrors are done i decided on gloss carbon as the wheels will be gloss black so didnt really want matt carbon and gloss wheels im happy with it will post pic up tomo also fitted led sidelights and led daytime running lights next week wheels

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I didn't want to like this, but I do, quite a lot!

Whats the 0-60 etc on them?

laguna coupe
to be trueful mate it 7 . something its 205 bhp with 300torques but its not really a car to state 0 to 60 times its more about the look and comfort but i will be mapping it at somepoint

Iceberg 172
Looks brilliant from every angle apart from the front. It's got the 200 disease. Just looks vertically slim. It needs some depth.

laguna coupe
Early start today wheels are of to powder coaters this morning for gloss black with metal flake like my 182 alloys used to be so hope should have them back buy Wednesday for a picture update