ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

project laguna coupe

laguna coupe
UPDATE

car has been lowered now 60mm drop at back 50mm at front pics will follow tomo after a clean next is sum 25 mm spacers for rear and get my 19 inch alloys powder coated and sum rubber on them looks sweet now there eibach spring custom made

BMW Z4
looks alot like the monaco GP we have in as a demo at the mo, really like the look of these, not many being sold which should help it stand out even more!!

where did you use to get the wheels done??

laguna coupe
DSC_1357.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Very very nice. If you could smooth the tailgate out (ie get rid of that Renault Badge) that would be perfect!

Turbos.
IMO, you need a badge anyway. Gives the car some sort of identity, otherwise it can look a bit kit car. Looks good...could do with some proper stance.

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
i love that, as daniel said if you could smooth the booth it would look loads better would make people wonder what it actually is

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
A guy up the road from me has one but of the diesel variety... got rid of his A4 for it (Top move IMO cos these really stand out going down the roads). I concur, one of the nicest looking Renaults to have been churned out recently and in white :swoons: - It begging for some 20's though IMO ;)

Mick

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
never seen one of these in my puff!! Looks ok. The gloss Carbon vinyl looks great! Far more realistic!

laguna coupe
small update added front sunstrip as i wanted the roof line to appear lower

and can some one make the grill at front black please
d2353181.jpg

018e31b7.jpg

laguna coupe
Another little update vinyl wrapper a few inside panels my first attempt its a pain i'n the arse might be cuming of to spray them White if they are defo staying any way here are the pics and I'm just waiting for my 19s to cum back from powdercoaters ready for summers

Climate control surrounds and front dash strip
6d3cf5d8.jpg

Door panel strips
af2a97b6.jpg

Ultra 197
Seen ya up at that manchester cruise tonight bud. Must be said car looks amazin really stood out. Top work fella